Admiring meanings in Urdu
Admiring meanings in Urdu is تعریف Admiring in Urdu. More meanings of admiring, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
You will also allow me to thank the Academy for inviting me to lecture in Stockholm, for its hospitality, and for the opportunity afforded me for admiring the charm of your people and the beauty of your country.
More words related to the meanings of Admiring
More words from Urdu related to Admiring
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Admiring meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شانمدححد بندیآفرين پُر زور تَحسينآدابشہرتبہارسراہناواہ واہتوصیفخوش ہوناآفرِيںطرحدادتَسلیمبزرگیداد دیناثناخوانی کرنامرحباچیلوشادمانی کرناسَتائِشوضاحتپسندکورنشعزتتعریف کرناگرویدگیبا آوازِ بُلَند سَتائششاہ آلواجالاوَصفناموریرضادھاکحمدصفتتوضیحتَعريفخوبانیآب و رنگحَمد و ثَنااستوتیپسندیدگیوقاراستتیتَعرِيفبیانستائشبَندگی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Admiring
What are the meanings of Admiring in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Admiring in Urdu is تعریف - tariif. To understand how would you translate the word Admiring in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Admiring or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Admiring synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Admiring. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Admiring in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Admiring in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Admiring with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by admiring?
Meaning of admiring is تعریف - tariif
Whats the definition of admiring?
Definition of the admiring are
What is the synonym of admiring?
Synonym of word admiring are description, defiguration, admiringly, apricating, praiseworthiness, commendam, laudation, approval, praised, compliment
What are the idioms related to admiring?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word admiring.
- Set forth the praises of your friends rather than your own
- We usually praise only that we may be praised
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- All things done magnificiently be the rich
- Allowance is to be made for him who first attempts a thing
What are the quotes with word admiring?
Here are the quotes with the word admiring in them
- Celibacy is not just a matter of not having sex. It is a way of admiring a person for their humanity, maybe even for their beauty. — Timothy Radcliffe
- You will also allow me to thank the Academy for inviting me to lecture in Stockholm, for its hospitality, and for the opportunity afforded me for admiring the charm of your people and the beauty of your country. — Guglielmo Marconi
- Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with everything else in the house. — Jean Kerr
- My teacher, my great cello teacher Leonard Rose, was such a great cellist, and nurturing man, very patient. But I grew up not only admiring him, but obviously Casals, Rostrotovich, Jacqueline du Pre, and many others, including many of my peers and contemporaries. — Yo Yo Ma