Praised meanings in Urdu
Praised meanings in Urdu is تعریف Praised in Urdu. More meanings of praised, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
There are two way of establishing a reputation, one to be praised by honest people and the other to be accused by rogues. It is best, however, to secure the first one, because it will always be accompanied by the latter.
More words related to the meanings of Praised
More words from Urdu related to Praised
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Praised meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Praised in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Praised
What are the meanings of Praised in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Praised in Urdu is تعریف - tariif. To understand how would you translate the word Praised in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Praised or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Praised synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Praised. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Praised in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Praised in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Praised with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by praised?
Meaning of praised is تعریف - tariif
Whats the definition of praised?
Definition of the praised are
What is the synonym of praised?
Synonym of word praised are praecoces, applause, admirance, commendation, praisement, kudos, appreciated, apricots, acclaims, commendams
What are the idioms with the word praised?
Here are the idioms with the word praised in them.
- He is praised by these he is blamed by those
- The lad when praised become still worse
What are the idioms related to praised?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word praised.
- Set forth the praises of your friends rather than your own
- We usually praise only that we may be praised
- Admonish your friends in private praise them in public
- All things done magnificiently be the rich
- Allowance is to be made for him who first attempts a thing
What are the quotes with word praised?
Here are the quotes with the word praised in them
- There are two way of establishing a reputation, one to be praised by honest people and the other to be accused by rogues. It is best, however, to secure the first one, because it will always be accompanied by the latter. — Charles Caleb Colton
- I cannot believe in a God who wants to be praised all the time. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- It is great happiness to be praised of them who are most praiseworthy. — Philip Sidney
- When we had to do book reports, I would pick a book that no one read and just make it up and turn that in. I got praised for my imagination. — Ahmet Zappa