hara - ہارا meanings in English
hara - ہارا Definitions
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word hara - ہارا.
- (noun) : a room in a hospital or clinic staffed and equipped to provide emergency care to persons requiring immediate medical treatment
- (noun) : a trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; occurs with yttrium
- (adjective satellite) : without energy or will
- (adjective satellite) : (of plants) limp due to heat, loss of water, or disease
More words from English related to hara - ہارا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word hara - ہارا meanings in English in English.
What are the meanings of hara - ہارا in English?
Meanings of the word hara - ہارا in English are er and wilted. To understand how would you translate the word hara - ہارا in English, you can take help from words closely related to hara - ہارا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered hara - ہارا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word hara - ہارا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use hara - ہارا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say hara - ہارا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of hara - ہارا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ہارا?
Meanings of ہارا are er and wilted
Whats the definition of ہارا?
Definition of the ہارا are
- a room in a hospital or clinic staffed and equipped to provide emergency care to persons requiring immediate medical treatment
- a trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group; occurs with yttrium
- without energy or will
- (of plants) limp due to heat, loss of water, or disease
What is the synonym of ہارا?
Synonym of word ہارا are ہار, ہارا, والا, ر, پژ مردہ, جھکا, مرجھایا