Asia - آسیا meanings in English
Asia - آسیا meanings in English is mill Asia - آسیا in English. More meanings of asia - آسیا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Asia - آسیا Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Asia - آسیا.
- (noun) : the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- (noun) : English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- (noun) : Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
- (verb) : grind with a mill
- (verb) : roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- (verb) : produce a ridge around the edge of
- (verb) : move about in a confused manner
- (noun) : a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- (noun) : machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
More words from English related to Asia - آسیا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Asia - آسیا meanings in English in English.
bluffmillstyprostitution denwidecanemill chalkfissuregapopeningslitcleftcutincisionkerfmillstonepotter's wheelstomachalkedchalksconditionerchickadeegrinding wheelmillracemillwheelmillwrightchuckiecliqueygraalgrailsgramineousgrinderiesmillrindchickygrategrindlevigatemashafflictbrayjamtormentgrind awaygrind outgrindlecrappingcrimmercrimplingcrinatecrumbing ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Asia - آسیا
What are the meanings of Asia - آسیا in English?
Meanings of the word Asia - آسیا in English is mill. To understand how would you translate the word Asia - آسیا in English, you can take help from words closely related to Asia - آسیا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Asia - آسیا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Asia - آسیا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Asia - آسیا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Asia - آسیا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Asia - آسیا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by asia?
Meaning of asia is mill
Whats the definition of asia?
Definition of the asia are
- the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham's utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
- grind with a mill
- roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- produce a ridge around the edge of
- move about in a confused manner
- a plant consisting of one or more buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- machinery that processes materials by grinding or crushing
What is the synonym of asia?
Synonym of word asia are چکلا, کولھو, چاک, چکی, پیسنا, دلنا, بکنی کرنا, جانتا, دلیٹا, آسیا
What are the idioms related to asia?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word asia.
- All bring grist to your mill
- Every miller draws water to his own mill
- Fortune turns like a mill wheel now you are at the top and then at the bottom
- God's mill grinds slow but sure
- He is my friend that grinds at my mill