Yek - یک meanings in English
Yek - یک Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Yak - یک.
- (noun) : an associate degree in nursing
- (noun) : the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- (adjective satellite) : eminent beyond or above comparison
- (noun) : a single person or thing
- (adjective satellite) : indefinite in time or position
- (adjective satellite) : being a single entity made by combining separate components
- (adjective satellite) : of the same kind or quality
- (adjective satellite) : having the indivisible character of a unit
- (adjective satellite) : used of a single unit or thing; not two or more
- (adjective satellite) : (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
|A tall building||ایک لمبی عمارت|
|A very old man||ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی|
|A very nice friend||ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست|
|A green tree||ایک ہرا درخت|
|But I'm busy||لیکن میں مصروف ہوں|
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
|They dream about it||وہ اس بارے مِیں خواب دیکھتے ہیں|
|He is American||وہ امریکی ہے|
|She is American||وہ امریکی ہے|
|He eats a lot||وہ ایک بڑی مقدار کھاتا ہے|
|She learned it||وہ یہ(زبان) سیکھتی تھی|
|We see it||ہم یہ دیکھتے ہیں|
More words from English related to Yak - یک
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Yek - یک meanings in English in English.
Idioms related to the meaning of Yek - یک
What are the meanings of Yek - یک in English?
Meanings of the word Yek - یک in English are . To understand how would you translate the word Yek - یک in English, you can take help from words closely related to Yek - یک or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Yek - یک synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Yek - یک. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Yek - یک in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Yek - یک in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Yek - یک with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by yek?
Whats the definition of yek?
Definition of the yek are
- an associate degree in nursing
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- eminent beyond or above comparison
- a single person or thing
- indefinite in time or position
- being a single entity made by combining separate components
- of the same kind or quality
- having the indivisible character of a unit
- used of a single unit or thing; not two or more
- (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
What is the synonym of yek?
Synonym of word yek are ایک, یک, ایک خاص, واحد
What are the idioms related to yek?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word yek.
- Bring one to one senses
- Cut off one's nose to spite one's face
- Have one wits about one
- If every one would mend one all would be amended
- Knowledge makes one laugh but wealth makes one dance
How to use yek in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use yek in a sentence.
- A tall building — ایک لمبی عمارت
- A very old man — ایک کہیں زیادہ عمر رسیدہ آدمی
- A very nice friend — ایک کہیں زیادہ پسندیدہ دوست
- A green tree — ایک ہرا درخت
- But I'm busy — لیکن میں مصروف ہوں