One meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word One.
- (noun) : the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- (adjective satellite) : eminent beyond or above comparison
- (noun) : a single person or thing
- (adjective satellite) : indefinite in time or position
- (adjective satellite) : being a single entity made by combining separate components
- (adjective satellite) : of the same kind or quality
- (adjective satellite) : having the indivisible character of a unit
- (adjective satellite) : used of a single unit or thing; not two or more
- (adjective satellite) : (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
|Are you alone?||کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟|
|She spends money||وہ رقم خرچ کرتی ہے|
|We borrowed money||ہم رقم قرض لیتے تھے|
More words from Urdu related to One
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word One meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word One in it
Idioms related to the meaning of One
What are the meanings of One in Urdu?
Meanings of the word One in Urdu are یک - yak, ایک خاص - eyk khaas, ایک - eyk and واحد - waahid. To understand how would you translate the word One in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to One or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered One synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word One. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use One in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say One in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of One with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by one?
Meanings of one are یک - yak, ایک خاص - eyk khaas, ایک - eyk and واحد - waahid
Whats the definition of one?
Definition of the one are
- the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- eminent beyond or above comparison
- a single person or thing
- indefinite in time or position
- being a single entity made by combining separate components
- of the same kind or quality
- having the indivisible character of a unit
- used of a single unit or thing; not two or more
- (informal) very; used informally as an intensifier
What is the synonym of one?
Synonym of word one are an, certain, eck, a one, unit, unified, a, soleuses, pieceless, soleus
What are the idioms with the word one?
Here are the idioms with the word one in them.
- A bit of wood moved by strings in some one else hand
- A bit of wood moved by strings in some one elses hand
- A brave man or a fortunate one is able to bear envy
- A friend is never known till one has need
- A fter one heart
What are the idioms related to one?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word one.
- A chip of the old block
- An example is better than a hundred precepts
- Cast in the same mould
- Concord makes lowly power helpful
- Even ill luck is good for something in a wise man's head
What are the quotes with word one?
Here are the quotes with the word one in them
- True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. — Kurt Vonnegut
- I don't believe one grows older. I think that what happens early on in life is that at a certain age one stands still and stagnates. — T.S.Eliot
- Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week. — Louis Kronenberger
- While one finds company in himself and his pursuits, he cannot feel old, no matter what his years may be. — Amos Bronson Alcott
How to use one in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use one in a sentence.
- Are you alone? — کیا تم اکیلے ہو؟
- She spends money — وہ رقم خرچ کرتی ہے
- We borrowed money — ہم رقم قرض لیتے تھے