Frequent meanings in Urdu
Frequent meanings in Urdu are بکثرت آنے والا, کثِير الوَقُوع, مُتعَدّد, آمد و رفت رکھنا, آیا جایا کرنا, بار بار یا اکثر جانا, اکثر, اَکثَر اوقات, مُکَرّر, لگا تار, عادی, بار بار آنے والا Frequent in Urdu. More meanings of frequent, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Frequent.
- (verb) : be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- (adjective satellite) : frequently encountered
- (adjective) : coming at short intervals or habitually
- وَقفوں کے ساتھ وَقُوع پَزير ہونے والا
There is something in the unselfish and self-sacrificing love of a brute, which goes directly to the heart of him who has had frequent occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man.
More words related to the meanings of Frequent
More words from Urdu related to Frequent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Frequent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
انتھکہر گھڑیزیادہسلسلہ واروافرپیہمعادتاً استعمالمعہودعام طور پرجماعت کثیرعموماًزیادہ مقدارلازمیمکتاریت کیتابڑ توڑمعمولعادتکثیرافزوںلگاتارزیادتیدم بہ دمبلا رکےدائماکثر کر کےبڑی تعدادبار بارغایت درجےمَجبور کُنرِواجیبدستوراکثَربار بار آنے والامتعددادھکسلسلہ بندادھکائیعادتارواجیغیر منقطعبل عمومپھرپھیر پھیربہتاتبرابرحَسبِ مَعمُولمعمولیعَمُوماًڈھیر سارے ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Frequent
What are the meanings of Frequent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Frequent in Urdu are عادی - aadi, اکثر - aksar, بار بار آنے والا and لگا تار - laga taar. To understand how would you translate the word Frequent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Frequent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Frequent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Frequent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Frequent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Frequent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Frequent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by frequent?
Meanings of frequent are عادی - aadi, اکثر - aksar, بار بار آنے والا and لگا تار - laga taar
Whats the definition of frequent?
Definition of the frequent are
- be a regular or frequent visitor to a certain place
- frequently encountered
- coming at short intervals or habitually
- وَقفوں کے ساتھ وَقُوع پَزير ہونے والا
What is the synonym of frequent?
Synonym of word frequent are adducts, many, frequentable, adducted, generally, oftentide, adduced, customarily, oftenest, addicts
What are the idioms related to frequent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word frequent.
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- Find one legs
- To fall prey to
- He who is willing to work finds it hard to wait
What are the quotes with word frequent?
Here are the quotes with the word frequent in them
- There is something in the unselfish and self-sacrificing love of a brute, which goes directly to the heart of him who has had frequent occasion to test the paltry friendship and gossamer fidelity of mere Man. — Edgar Allan Poe
- Myself when young did eagerly frequent doctor and saint, and heard great argument about it and about: but evermore came out by the same door as in I went. — Omar Khayyam
- I had no books at home. I started to frequent a public library in Lisbon. It was there, with no help except curiosity and the will to learn, that my taste for reading developed and was refined. — Jose Saramago
- To have frequent recourse to narrative betrays great want of imagination. — Lord Chesterfield