Compulsive meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Compulsive.
- (noun) : a person with a compulsive disposition; someone who feels compelled to do certain things
- (adjective satellite) : caused by or suggestive of psychological compulsion
- (adjective satellite) : strongly motivated to succeed
More words related to the meanings of Compulsive
More words from Urdu related to Compulsive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Compulsive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کثِير الوَقُوعدر کارعادتاً استعمالمتعاقب ضمنیاصلینفس الامریلازم و ملزومنہایت ضروریمجبوریپابند رسوممعمولیبار بار آنے والاواجببا قاعدہما بعداساسیاکثرمفروضرِواجیقہریمروجمُکَرّرمقصداٹلرسمیلابدیآیا جایا کرناپائخانہحَسبِ مَعمُولضمنیمقررہواجبیفوریلازممطلوبہدستور کیبُنیادی شےمُتعَدّدناگزیرروایتینتیجہ کے طور پرمعمولاصل نُکتہضروراشد ضروریلازمیعادتدستور کے موافقبکثرت آنے والافرضی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Compulsive
What are the meanings of Compulsive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Compulsive in Urdu are لازمی - laazmi, عادی - aadi and جبری - jabri. To understand how would you translate the word Compulsive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Compulsive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Compulsive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Compulsive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Compulsive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Compulsive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Compulsive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by compulsive?
Meanings of compulsive are لازمی - laazmi, عادی - aadi and جبری - jabri
Whats the definition of compulsive?
Definition of the compulsive are
- a person with a compulsive disposition; someone who feels compelled to do certain things
- caused by or suggestive of psychological compulsion
- strongly motivated to succeed
What is the synonym of compulsive?
Synonym of word compulsive are integrals, manducatory, compulsory, accustoms, impulsory, impetrative, wonted, necessitarian, imperatival, wont
What are the idioms related to compulsive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word compulsive.
- A plant often removed cannot thrive
- Be a sheet in the wind's eye
- Bear wealth poverty will bear itself
- Find one legs
- To fall prey to
What are the quotes with word compulsive?
Here are the quotes with the word compulsive in them
- You want to be a bit compulsive in your art or craft or whatever you do. — Steve Martin
- I am doomed to an eternity of compulsive work. No set goal achieved satisfies. Success only breeds a new goal. The golden apple devoured has seeds. It is endless. — Bette Davis
- Writing became an obsessive compulsive habit but I had almost no money so I thought about being an urban firefighter and having lots of free time in which to write or becoming an English teacher and thinking about books and writers on a daily basis. That swayed me. — David Guterson