Attempt meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Attempt.
- (noun) : earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- (noun) : the act of attacking
- (verb) : enter upon an activity or enterprise
If you would have your son to walk honourably through the world, you must not attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over them - not insist upon leading him by the hand, but let him learn to go alone.
More words related to the meanings of Attempt
More words from Urdu related to Attempt
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Attempt meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
قسمت آزمائہاتھ پاؤں مارنامَنظَرانشائیہزچگیقبول کرناجرات کرناغرضپاؤں رگڑنابرابری کرناتگ و دومنظرکار اہممرادمزدورٹکسالشستہاتھ پاوں مارناتہیہ کرنامقابلہ کرناخطرہداؤ پر لگاناجد و جہد یا دوڑ دھوپ کرناطرز فکرکاوشذمہ لیناخزینہنشانہ لگاناگھسیٹناکوشش کرناجددیکھناکاروباری مہمآمادگیمشقت کرناروپیہ بنانامطلبمُقابلہ کرنامناقشہ کرناخطرے میں ڈالناسمجھناہمتنقشہانشاآمادہ ہوناپدینہمدعازور اور کوشِش سے کھَینچنااِرادہاتفاقجوکھوں ...
Idioms with the word Attempt in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Attempt
What are the meanings of Attempt in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Attempt in Urdu are قصد - qasd, کوشش کرنا - koshish karna, کوشش - koshish, سعی - sai and قصد کرنا - qasd karna. To understand how would you translate the word Attempt in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Attempt or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Attempt synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Attempt. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Attempt in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Attempt in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Attempt with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by attempt?
Meanings of attempt are قصد - qasd, کوشش کرنا - koshish karna, کوشش - koshish, سعی - sai and قصد کرنا - qasd karna
Whats the definition of attempt?
Definition of the attempt are
- earnest and conscientious activity intended to do or accomplish something
- the act of attacking
- enter upon an activity or enterprise
What is the synonym of attempt?
Synonym of word attempt are view, efforcing, effund, purpose, efflagitate, effrenation, intention, attemperment, efformation, design
What are the idioms with the word attempt?
Here are the idioms with the word attempt in them.
- Do not attempt to rival the powerful
- Either do not attempt at all or go through with it
What are the idioms related to attempt?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word attempt.
- Abortive effort
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
- Fight it out
- Go great lengths
- Look alive
What are the quotes with word attempt?
Here are the quotes with the word attempt in them
- The attempt to devote oneself to literature alone is a most deceptive thing, and often, paradoxically, it is literature that suffers for it. — Vaclav Havel
- If you would have your son to walk honourably through the world, you must not attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over them - not insist upon leading him by the hand, but let him learn to go alone. — Anne Bronte
- Fashion is only the attempt to realize art in living forms and social intercourse. — Francis Bacon
- Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos. — Stephen Sondheim