View meanings in Urdu
View meanings in Urdu are مَنظَر, نَظارَہ, منشا, جائزہ, رائے, دیکھنا, نِگاہ, قصد, منظر, غور, غور کرنا, جائزہ لینا, تاک, جانچنا, طرز فکر, سمجھنا, نظارہ View in Urdu. More meanings of view, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word View.
- (noun) : the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- (noun) : the visual percept of a region
- (noun) : the act of looking or seeing or observing
- (noun) : outward appearance
- (noun) : the range of the eye
- (noun) : graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- (noun) : purpose; the phrase with a view to' means with the intention of' or for the purpose of'
More words related to the meanings of View
More words from Urdu related to View
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word View meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چار خانہعبور حاصل کرنا übuurکہناپنجہخبرتدبیرافادیتبصارتتلافیہردانگہبانیغرضمنشاملاقات کرناگمانعمدغور سے ديکھنامیٹھا کرناتَجزِيَہ کَرناجہدپکڑ لینامنیبموٴقفاندازہ ہوناالطفاتکتے کی دمموجوداتگنوار پنتفتيشامتحان لیناسرکرناپاسبانیکرن ڈالناسمجھناالتفاتعقیدہاندازہدلیل دینامناناخوبیآنکھتامّل کرناروحپھنداشستباطنیملاقاتخوابتفتیشعطا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of View
What are the meanings of View in Urdu?
Meanings of the word View in Urdu are غور کرنا - ghaur karna, دیکھنا - deykhna, جائزہ لینا - jaa ezah leyna, نظارہ - nazzaarah, غور - ghaur, جانچنا - jaanchna, رائے - raa ey, قصد - qasd, جائزہ - jaa ezah, منشا - mansha, سمجھنا - samajhna, منظر - manzar, تاک - taak and نِگاہ - nigaah. To understand how would you translate the word View in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to View or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered View synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word View. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use View in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say View in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of View with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by view?
Meanings of view are غور کرنا - ghaur karna, دیکھنا - deykhna, جائزہ لینا - jaa ezah leyna, نظارہ - nazzaarah, غور - ghaur, جانچنا - jaanchna, رائے - raa ey, قصد - qasd, جائزہ - jaa ezah, منشا - mansha, سمجھنا - samajhna, منظر - manzar, تاک - taak and نِگاہ - nigaah
Whats the definition of view?
Definition of the view are
- the range of interest or activity that can be anticipated
- the visual percept of a region
- the act of looking or seeing or observing
- outward appearance
- the range of the eye
- graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
- purpose; the phrase with a view to' means with the intention of' or for the purpose of'
What is the synonym of view?
Synonym of word view are welshing, regard, examine, landscape, close attention, account, mind, ponder, enterprise, verify
What are the idioms with the word view?
Here are the idioms with the word view in them.
- In view of
- With a view to
What are the idioms related to view?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word view.
- Clap lay set eye on
- Governments which are hated never hold out long
- Look for squalls but don't make them
- To give a test
- To take amiss
What are the quotes with word view?
Here are the quotes with the word view in them
- My view is that at a younger age your optimism is more and you have more imagination etc. You have less bias. — Abdul Kalam
- What is the worst of woes that wait on age? What stamps the wrinkle deeper on the brow? To view each loved one blotted from life's page, And be alone on earth, as I am now. — Lord Byron
- My view is pensioners don't have the one option that people of working age have. They can't really increase their income, because they are no longer able to work. — Iain Duncan Smith
- There's no way to approach anything in an objective way. We're completely subjective our view of the world is completely controlled by who we are as human beings, as men or women, by our age, our history, our profession, by the state of the world. — Charlie Kaufman