Aversion meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Aversion.
- (noun) : the act of turning yourself (or your gaze) away
- (noun) : a feeling of intense dislike
I'm against big bureaucracy in Washington making health care decisions. I just have an aversion to bureaucrats. But it's not just government bureaucrats. I don't like HMO bureaucrats and insurance company bureaucrats either.
More words related to the meanings of Aversion
More words from Urdu related to Aversion
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aversion meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
برا جاننابد ہضمیضدذیقداغآنچارتدادنفرت دلاناغسیانبد خواہیمجبوریاندیشہدشمنیمکروہغمباوجودیکہکراہتکھان کھلاناعدم میلانکشیدگیبد دلیبیرمضطرب ہوناتاسفگھنکیڑاناخوش کرناپاگلنفرین خلائقتخويفتنگ کرنالڑائبغضسوگبھیانک پنکراہیت کرناتحقیرگریزناچاہناموگرارنجشہلکان کرناکوفتنفرتکھود ڈالناابھیاناسنکیلعنت ملامت کی بوچھاڑتشددرَنجيدَہ ہونا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aversion
What are the meanings of Aversion in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Aversion in Urdu are نفرت - nafrat, کراہت - karaahat, گھن - ghin, کراہیت - karaahiyat, اکراہ - Ikrah and تنفر - tanaffur. To understand how would you translate the word Aversion in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Aversion or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aversion synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aversion. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aversion in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aversion in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aversion with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aversion?
Meanings of aversion are نفرت - nafrat, کراہت - karaahat, گھن - ghin, کراہیت - karaahiyat, اکراہ - Ikrah and تنفر - tanaffur
Whats the definition of aversion?
Definition of the aversion are
- the act of turning yourself (or your gaze) away
- a feeling of intense dislike
What is the synonym of aversion?
Synonym of word aversion are loathing, antipathy, hating, odium, odiousness, hatred, abhorrence, hances, noisomeness, nauseousness
What are the idioms related to aversion?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aversion.
- The humble suffer when the powerful disagree
- There is no good result when hatred is returned for hatred
- A woman either loves or hates there is no third course
- Anger makes a rich man hated and a poor man scorned
What are the quotes with word aversion?
Here are the quotes with the word aversion in them
- I'm against big bureaucracy in Washington making health care decisions. I just have an aversion to bureaucrats. But it's not just government bureaucrats. I don't like HMO bureaucrats and insurance company bureaucrats either. — Gary Bauer
- Our aversion to lying is commonly a secret ambition to make what we say considerable, and have every word received with a religious respect. — Francois de La Rochefoucauld