Belly meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Belly.
- (noun) : the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- (noun) : the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish
- (noun) : a protruding abdomen
- (noun) : the hollow inside of something
- (noun) : a part that bulges deeply
- (verb) : swell out or bulge out
More words related to the meanings of Belly
More words from Urdu related to Belly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Belly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بسر اوقاتغارخالی اسامی یا عہدہبڑا کھانے والاتَشريحُ الاعضا بَچَہ دانیکھودنابھوک لگناسمائیپوٹامعدہبازوتوندبسیار خورمقامپولا کرناوجہ معاشقالبجوفشگاف یا درزکھائشِکَمبرماناشدھاگنجائشبساطپسند نا کرنامعدیجوف دلخالیکمان چہکھوکھلا کرناروزیرحم مادرپہلوخالی جگہنادیدہعظیم البحثہچھوچھاجوعوسعتقدرتسونپیٹوکھاوٴکھوکھلااوجھکھدائ کرناآدھ سیر آٹاظرفآتما ...
Idioms with the word Belly in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Belly
What are the meanings of Belly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Belly in Urdu are کوکھ - kokh, پیٹ - peyt, جوف - jauf, توند - tond and شکم - shikam. To understand how would you translate the word Belly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Belly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Belly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Belly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Belly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Belly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Belly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by belly?
Meanings of belly are کوکھ - kokh, پیٹ - peyt, جوف - jauf, توند - tond and شکم - shikam
Whats the definition of belly?
Definition of the belly are
- the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- the underpart of the body of certain vertebrates such as snakes or fish
- a protruding abdomen
- the hollow inside of something
- a part that bulges deeply
- swell out or bulge out
What is the synonym of belly?
Synonym of word belly are matrix, womb, stomachs, capacity, abdomen, voracious, stomaching, tummy, piet, flank
What are the idioms with the word belly?
Here are the idioms with the word belly in them.
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
- A well filled belly does not believe in hunger
- He whose belly is full believes not him whose is empty
- The belly hates a long sermon
- The belly hath no ears
What are the idioms related to belly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word belly.
- The epicure puts his purse into his belly and the miser his belly into his purse
- A bellyful a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A bellyfuls a bellyful whether it be meat or drink
- A covetous man is never satisfied
- A full belly neither fights nor flies well
What are the quotes with word belly?
Here are the quotes with the word belly in them
- I started crying the other day just thinking that the baby is going to leave me soon! You have this relationship with this person in your belly and it's really amazing. — Emily Procter
- The fire in the belly is essential, otherwise you become Michael Buble - famous and meaningless. — Steven Patrick Morrissey
- A poor man with nothing in his belly needs hope, illusion, more than bread. — Georges Bernanos
- Undernourished, intelligence becomes like the bloated belly of a starving child: swollen, filled with nothing the body can use. — Andrea Dworkin