Canvass meanings in Urdu
Canvass meanings in Urdu are رائے منگنا, چندہ جمع کرنا, بحث کرنا, جائزہ لینا, پریکشا کرنا, آزمائش کرنا, امتحان لینا, جانچنا Canvass in Urdu. More meanings of canvass, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Canvass.
- (noun) : the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete
- (noun) : the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account
- (noun) : an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- (noun) : an oil painting on canvas fabric
- (noun) : a tent made of canvas fabric
- (noun) : a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- (noun) : a heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
More words related to the meanings of Canvass
More words from Urdu related to Canvass
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Canvass meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرخاشاندازہ کرنامعائنہ کرناتقویم کرناآزماناتولناباد بباد کرناوصفروک تھامابھارناتکراربیانبرہم ہوناکھاتاجائزہاندازہتَقطيع کَرناحجت کرناناصحمعائنہہنڈیرقمافادہقصہلحاظ کرنارلاناقضیہ کرناسات پانچ کرنادام لگانانزعاعتراض کرناکسوٹیوزن کرنامسئلہ پیش کرنادامبچارناستاناگفتگوگنتیتاکقیمت جانچنانَظارَہقیاستَجزِيَہ کَرنامباحثہ کرنانصیحت کرنے والااحترام کرناجائزہ لینالمبرتوثیق کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Canvass
What are the meanings of Canvass in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Canvass in Urdu are جائزہ لینا - jaa ezah leyna, بحث کرنا - baehs karna, جانچنا - jaanchna and امتحان لینا - imtehaan leyna. To understand how would you translate the word Canvass in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Canvass or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Canvass synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Canvass. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Canvass in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Canvass in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Canvass with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by canvass?
Meanings of canvass are جائزہ لینا - jaa ezah leyna, بحث کرنا - baehs karna, جانچنا - jaanchna and امتحان لینا - imtehaan leyna
Whats the definition of canvass?
Definition of the canvass are
- the mat that forms the floor of the ring in which boxers or professional wrestlers compete
- the setting for a narrative or fictional or dramatic account
- an inquiry into public opinion conducted by interviewing a random sample of people
- an oil painting on canvas fabric
- a tent made of canvas fabric
- a large piece of fabric (usually canvas fabric) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel
- a heavy, closely woven fabric (used for clothing or chairs or sails or tents)
What is the synonym of canvass?
Synonym of word canvass are view, disculpating, monitor, inspect, decussating, examine, argutation, check, debussing, consider
What are the idioms related to canvass?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word canvass.
- To give a test
- Do not argue against the sun
- Have a word with
- Talk down