Evaluate meanings in Urdu
Evaluate meanings in Urdu are آنکنا, تشخیص کرنا, قیمت جانچنا, جانچنا, قدرپیمائی کرنا, تقویم کرنا, اعداد کے ذریعہ سے ظاہر کرنا, قیمت لگانا Evaluate in Urdu. More meanings of evaluate, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Evaluate.
- (verb) : form a critical opinion of
- (verb) : evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
As a medical doctor, it is my duty to evaluate the situation with as much data as I can gather and as much expertise as I have and as much experience as I have to determine whether or not the wish of the patient is medically justified.
More words related to the meanings of Evaluate
More words from Urdu related to Evaluate
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Evaluate meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مولخوض کرنامت لگانابچار کرنامعیارنِگاہحساب لیناججاقداموزن کرناہندسہبحث کرناٹوکتکدمہ کرناحلف نامہ نتھی کرناجوڑمقیاسجرح کرناتخمینہ کرنانصیحت کرنے والاقیمت لگاناپڑتال کرنااہمیتفکر کرنامالیتخیال کرنامانپنارائےمول لگاناحکم دیناناپناترازوعددرائے منگناروک تھامکیفیتپیٹاصداقت کا پتہ لگاناحسابعادلمعائنہ کرناقیمت طے کرناتعدادحکمورغلاناخوبیپہچانناافادیتیا بیان کرناپانی کی گہرائی ناپنا ...
What are the meanings of Evaluate in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Evaluate in Urdu are جانچنا - jaanchna, قیمت لگانا - qiimat lagaana, آنکنا - aankna, تشخیص کرنا and قیمت جانچنا. To understand how would you translate the word Evaluate in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Evaluate or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Evaluate synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Evaluate. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Evaluate in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Evaluate in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Evaluate with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by evaluate?
Meanings of evaluate are جانچنا - jaanchna, قیمت لگانا - qiimat lagaana, آنکنا - aankna, تشخیص کرنا and قیمت جانچنا
Whats the definition of evaluate?
Definition of the evaluate are
- form a critical opinion of
- evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
What is the synonym of evaluate?
Synonym of word evaluate are canvass, detesttate, bidding, balance, vetting, valuate, appraise, weigh up, measure, account
What are the idioms related to evaluate?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word evaluate.
- To give a test
What are the quotes with word evaluate?
Here are the quotes with the word evaluate in them
- As a medical doctor, it is my duty to evaluate the situation with as much data as I can gather and as much expertise as I have and as much experience as I have to determine whether or not the wish of the patient is medically justified. — Jack Kevorkian
- Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence. — Richard Dawkins
- Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs the future, for which I have really worked, is mine. — Nikola Tesla
- In my life I've learned that true happiness comes from giving. Helping others along the way makes you evaluate who you are. I think that love is what we're all searching for. I haven't come across anyone who didn't become a better person through love. — Marla Gibbs