Caste meanings in Urdu
Caste meanings in Urdu is ذات Caste in Urdu. More meanings of caste, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Caste.
- (noun) : in some social insects (such as ants) a physically distinct individual or group of individuals specialized to perform certain functions in the colony
- (noun) : a social class separated from others by distinctions of hereditary rank or profession or wealth
- (noun) : social status or position conferred by a system based on class
- (noun) : (Hinduism) a hereditary social class among Hindus; stratified according to ritual purity
More words from Urdu related to Caste
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Caste meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Caste
What are the meanings of Caste in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Caste in Urdu is ذات - zaat. To understand how would you translate the word Caste in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Caste or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Caste synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Caste. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Caste in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Caste in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Caste with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by caste?
Meaning of caste is ذات - zaat
Whats the definition of caste?
Definition of the caste are
- in some social insects (such as ants) a physically distinct individual or group of individuals specialized to perform certain functions in the colony
- a social class separated from others by distinctions of hereditary rank or profession or wealth
- social status or position conferred by a system based on class
- (Hinduism) a hereditary social class among Hindus; stratified according to ritual purity
What is the synonym of caste?
Synonym of word caste are essence, substantive, selves, ego, sib, hypostasis, kind, birth, substance, entity
What are the idioms related to caste?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word caste.
- A friend is another self
- As is the gardenuch is the gardener
- As is the garden such is the gardener
- Fly with your own wings
What are the quotes with word caste?
Here is the quote with the word caste in them
- If education does not create a need for the best in life, then we are stuck in an undemocratic, rigid caste society. — Sargent Shriver