Selves meanings in Urdu
It is not the end of the physical body that should worry us. Rather, our concern must be to live while we're alive - to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are.
More words related to the meanings of Selves
More words from Urdu related to Selves
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Selves meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Selves
What are the meanings of Selves in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Selves in Urdu are انا - ana, نفس - nafs, ذات - zaat, خود - khod and جی - jii. To understand how would you translate the word Selves in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Selves or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Selves synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Selves. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Selves in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Selves in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Selves with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by selves?
Meanings of selves are انا - ana, نفس - nafs, ذات - zaat, خود - khod and جی - jii
Whats the definition of selves?
Definition of the selves are
What is the synonym of selves?
Synonym of word selves are foster mother, essence, ego, breath, breed, very, bodily desire, substance, spirit, usself
What are the idioms related to selves?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word selves.
- A wise man will be master of mind a fool will be its slave
- Not l
- A friend is another self
- As is the gardenuch is the gardener
- As is the garden such is the gardener
What are the quotes with word selves?
Here are the quotes with the word selves in them
- I have to live with both my selves as best I may. — Brigitte Bardot
- When from our better selves we have too long been parted by the hurrying world, and droop. Sick of its business, of its pleasures tired, how gracious, how benign is solitude. — William Wordsworth
- It is not the end of the physical body that should worry us. Rather, our concern must be to live while we're alive - to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are. — Elisabeth Kubler Ross
- Woodrow Wilson called for leaders who, by boldly interpreting the nation's conscience, could lift a people out of their everyday selves. That people can be lifted into their better selves is the secret of transforming leadership. — James MacGregor Burns