Native meanings in Urdu
Native meanings in Urdu are طبعی, وطنی, خالص, فطری, سیدھا سادہ, دیسی, خلقی, پیدائشی, محل پیدائش, جنمی, متوتتن, باشندہ, مقامی, ملکی, غیر مصنوعی, بے تکلف, متوطن, دیس وال, جنم کا Native in Urdu. More meanings of native, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Native.
- (noun) : an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
- (adjective) : characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- (noun) : indigenous plants and animals
- (noun) : a person born in a particular place or country
- (adjective) : characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin
More words related to the meanings of Native
More words from Urdu related to Native
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Native meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کورا پنڈاکمال کاخانہ سازپاکیزہدیہاتیسادھارنمتوتتنالگاندرونینہایتمکینآس پاسپکاجسمانیعمودبنیادیخالصقدرتیسلیقہ منداتفاقیجبلّیبے مزاحمتباکرہجانا پہچاناملک کوغیرناپیدائشیبھولے پن کادھڑ سےدستوریبے ساختہرہنے والانستعلیقآدم زادخوبسادہنزدیکصرفاصلخیر خواہاوسطعادلگوراپاکگائےاماںغیر مہذباختتام پر آنےوالاخُوگرخانہ ...
Idioms with the word Native in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Native
What are the meanings of Native in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Native in Urdu are خالص - khaalis, پیدائشی - paedaa ishi, مقامی - maqaami, فطری - fitri, بے تکلف - bey takalluf, دیسی - deysi, باشندہ - baashindah, خلقی - khalqi, ملکی - mulki, جنم کا, طبعی - tabai, جنمی - janami, متوتتن - mutawattin, سیدھا سادہ - siidha saadah, غیر مصنوعی - ghaer masnuui and وطنی - watni. To understand how would you translate the word Native in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Native or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Native synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Native. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Native in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Native in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Native with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by native?
Meanings of native are خالص - khaalis, پیدائشی - paedaa ishi, مقامی - maqaami, فطری - fitri, بے تکلف - bey takalluf, دیسی - deysi, باشندہ - baashindah, خلقی - khalqi, ملکی - mulki, جنم کا, طبعی - tabai, جنمی - janami, متوتتن - mutawattin, سیدھا سادہ - siidha saadah, غیر مصنوعی - ghaer masnuui and وطنی - watni
Whats the definition of native?
Definition of the native are
- an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
- characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
- indigenous plants and animals
- a person born in a particular place or country
- characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin
What is the synonym of native?
Synonym of word native are vellicated, natural, locales, unaffected, plump, country, ultimate, citizen, approachless, indigenousness
What are the idioms with the word native?
Here are the idioms with the word native in them.
- Every land is his native land to a brave man
- The soil of our native land is dear to us all
- To a brave man every land is a native land
What are the idioms related to native?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word native.
- Good money
- He who is born a fool is never cured
- Pride perceiving humility honourable aften borroweth her cloak
- Dinty maketh dearth
- Heart to heart
What are the quotes with word native?
Here are the quotes with the word native in them
- Lord, Bless our enemies have mercy upon them, may they turn their course and let us alone, and let us live in peace at our homes in our own native land. — William Pennington
- I've got tonnes of aboriginal and Native American art, but I'd like even more. — Tori Amos
- The name Crow was inspired by a number of things. I thought it would be cool to have a robot with sort of a Native American feel to it. — Joel Hodgson
- You have to stand guard over the development and maintenance of Islamic democracy, Islamic social justice and the equality of manhood in your own native soil. — Muhammad Ali Jinnah