Commonplace meanings in Urdu
Commonplace meanings in Urdu is عام Commonplace in Urdu. More meanings of commonplace, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Commonplace.
- (adjective satellite) : repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- (noun) : a trite or obvious remark
- (adjective satellite) : not challenging; dull and lacking excitement
- (adjective satellite) : completely ordinary and unremarkable
More words related to the meanings of Commonplace
More words from Urdu related to Commonplace
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Commonplace meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عمودیعالمی وباسببہتا ہواصریحگورایومیہمعمولی قسم کادیساپتیعمودمعروفعامبرنیرائجعوام الناسبازاریکورامعیارواقَفتمامپانی پرپرجاعام چراگاہروزمرہادنیٰجو آسانی سے سمجھ میں آجاۓپھیلنیپستبے تکلفاخذ کرناجاتیتیرتاخاص و عامچھوٹادبیزذی شعورمَعرُوفآفاقیجدا کرناقائدجہاز میںعواممشترکسادہاستعمال کرنے میںوباغیر شاعرانہجانا پہچاناباریکظاہر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Commonplace
What are the meanings of Commonplace in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Commonplace in Urdu is عام - aam. To understand how would you translate the word Commonplace in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Commonplace or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Commonplace synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Commonplace. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Commonplace in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Commonplace in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Commonplace with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by commonplace?
Meaning of commonplace is عام - aam
Whats the definition of commonplace?
Definition of the commonplace are
- repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- a trite or obvious remark
- not challenging; dull and lacking excitement
- completely ordinary and unremarkable
What is the synonym of commonplace?
Synonym of word commonplace are plebeian, universal, generalised, commonages, afloat, typal, national, ordinary, quotidian, commonness
What are the idioms related to commonplace?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word commonplace.
- A common blot is held no stain
- Before the mast
- For the most part
- Idle bodies aregenerally busy bodies
- In ordinary
What are the quotes with word commonplace?
Here are the quotes with the word commonplace in them
- At a certain age, death becomes familiar to you-or a loss becomes familiar-the tragedies that are more commonplace in life. — Jessica Lange
- I have been in teen shows for years, so doing that stuff - kissing - is kind of commonplace and not a big deal. It was way more cool just because it was Meg Ryan. — Adam Brody
- To be immortal is commonplace except for man, all creatures are immortal, for they are ignorant of death what is divine, terrible, incomprehensible, is to know that one is immortal. — Jorge Luis Borges
- We can escape the commonplace only by manipulating it, controlling it, thrusting it into our dreams or surrendering it to the free play of our subjectivity. — Raoul Vaneigem