Epidemic meanings in Urdu
Epidemic meanings in Urdu are پھیلنی, اڑنی, دیساپتی, جہاں گیر, عالم گیر, بیماری, عام, عالم گیر بیماری, عالمی وبا, وبائی بیماری, وبائ, وبا, لگنی Epidemic in Urdu. More meanings of epidemic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
More words related to the meanings of Epidemic
More words from Urdu related to Epidemic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Epidemic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بیماریدردوسیع علاقے میں پھیلی وباعام چراگاہشکایتادنیٰخلقتملیمعروففرشتہباریکسپہ سالاربے دلیزمین سے مُتعلّقفطریبیمارناسازگارخستگیچھوٹاضرر رساںحالت مرضواقَفپامالکاڑھ لینابخارسلیسپوراپیڑابپتادق کرنامشترکملدبیزدنیابے تکلفبدھوتجریدیکلیہمفسدعالَمگیرمطب عمومیفَرسُودَہبہ خرابیعالمیمستعملمضراتمرض پسندیمَعرُوفیومیہقائم بالغیر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Epidemic
What are the meanings of Epidemic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Epidemic in Urdu are عام - aam, وبائی بیماری - Wabayee Bemari, بیماری - biimaari, وبائ - wabaa i, وبا - waba, عالم گیر - aalam giir, عالم گیر بیماری - Aalamgir bemari and عالمی وبا - Aalmi Waba. To understand how would you translate the word Epidemic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Epidemic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Epidemic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Epidemic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Epidemic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Epidemic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Epidemic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by epidemic?
Meanings of epidemic are عام - aam, وبائی بیماری - Wabayee Bemari, بیماری - biimaari, وبائ - wabaa i, وبا - waba, عالم گیر - aalam giir, عالم گیر بیماری - Aalamgir bemari and عالمی وبا - Aalmi Waba
Whats the definition of epidemic?
Definition of the epidemic are
What is the synonym of epidemic?
Synonym of word epidemic are commonplaceness, pandemic, ailing, simple, diseasement, commonness, epidemic roseola, usnic, national, diseasefulness
What are the idioms related to epidemic?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word epidemic.
- No more deadly pest has been given to men by nature than sensual pleasure
- A common blot is held no stain
- Agues come on horsebackbut go away on foot
- Before the mast
- Different sores must have different salves
What are the quotes with word epidemic?
Here are the quotes with the word epidemic in them
- We have an epidemic of sexual predators following our children, whether it be on the computers, whether it be in our public parks, whether it be in the workplace, or even our schools. — Jon Porter
- My Dad died during the flu epidemic in 1918 when I was 4 years old. He left a lot of classical recordings behind that I began listening to at an early age, so he must have been a music lover. — Tom Glazer
- Those outside of autism need to understand this is an epidemic and we need more government funding, insurance coverage and education reform. — Jenny McCarthy
- Now a cholera epidemic was sweeping through Southeast Asia and south Asia in the early 1970s, so I started medical school and I joined a laboratory to work on this. — Peter Agre