Widespread meanings in Urdu
Widespread meanings in Urdu is عام Widespread in Urdu. More meanings of widespread, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Widespread.
- (adjective satellite) : distributed over a considerable extent
- (adjective satellite) : widely circulated or diffused
The first reason for the preponderant influence of those Evangelicals who define themselves as advocates of Religious Right theological and political ideologies is that they have both the financial means and technological know-how to make widespread use of modern electronic forms of communication.
Anonymous blog comments, vapid video pranks and lightweight mash-ups may seem trivial and harmless, but as a whole, this widespread practice of fragmentary, impersonal communication has demeaned personal interaction.
More words related to the meanings of Widespread
More words from Urdu related to Widespread
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Widespread meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سببہتا ہواصریحگورایومیہمعمولی قسم کاعمودیعالمی وبامعروفعامبرنیرائجعوام الناسبازاریکورادیساپتیعمودواقَفتمامپانی پرپرجاعام چراگاہروزمرہآفاقیادنیٰمعیارپستبے تکلفاخذ کرناجاتیتیرتاخاص و عامچھوٹاجو آسانی سے سمجھ میں آجاۓپھیلنیمَعرُوفجدا کرناقائدجہاز میںعواممشترکسادہدبیزذی شعورغیر شاعرانہجانا پہچاناباریکظاہرفَرسُودَہخلائق ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Widespread
What are the meanings of Widespread in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Widespread in Urdu is عام - aam. To understand how would you translate the word Widespread in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Widespread or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Widespread synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Widespread. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Widespread in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Widespread in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Widespread with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by widespread?
Meaning of widespread is عام - aam
Whats the definition of widespread?
Definition of the widespread are
- distributed over a considerable extent
- widely circulated or diffused
What is the synonym of widespread?
Synonym of word widespread are overt, roturier, generalised, commonages, afloat, typal, national, normal, public, commonness
What are the idioms related to widespread?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word widespread.
- A common blot is held no stain
- Before the mast
- For the most part
- Idle bodies aregenerally busy bodies
- In ordinary
What are the quotes with word widespread?
Here are the quotes with the word widespread in them
- One of the best things to come out of the home computer revolution could be the general and widespread understanding of how severely limited logic really is. — Frank Herbert
- The first reason for the preponderant influence of those Evangelicals who define themselves as advocates of Religious Right theological and political ideologies is that they have both the financial means and technological know-how to make widespread use of modern electronic forms of communication. — Tony Campolo
- Anonymous blog comments, vapid video pranks and lightweight mash-ups may seem trivial and harmless, but as a whole, this widespread practice of fragmentary, impersonal communication has demeaned personal interaction. — Jaron Lanier
- Unfortunately, corruption is widespread in government agencies and public enterprises. Our political system promotes nepotism and wasting money. This has undermined our legal system and confidence in the functioning of the state. One of the consequences is that many citizens don't pay their taxes. — Georgios A. Papandreou