عام - Aam in English
عام - Aam Definitions
Please find 22 English definitions related to the word عام - Aam.
- Abstract - (noun) : a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance
- Afloat - (adjective satellite) : aimlessly drifting
- Banal - (adjective satellite) : repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- Coarse - (adjective satellite) : lacking refinement or cultivation or taste
- Common - (noun) : a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- Commonage - (noun) : property held in common
- Commonness - (noun) : sharing of common attributes
- Commonplace - (adjective satellite) : repeated too often; overfamiliar through overuse
- Commonplaceness - (noun) : ordinariness as a consequence of being frequent and commonplace
- Familiar - (noun) : a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard
- General - (noun) : a fact about the whole (as opposed to particular)
- Generalised - (adjective satellite) : not biologically differentiated or adapted to a specific function or environment
- Generalized - (adjective satellite) : not biologically differentiated or adapted to a specific function or environment
- Normal - (noun) : something regarded as a normative example
- Normaliser - (noun) : a person who normalizes
- Ordinary - (noun) : (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
- Plebeian - (adjective satellite) : of or associated with the great masses of people
- Prosaic - (adjective satellite) : not challenging; dull and lacking excitement
- Public - (noun) : people in general considered as a whole
- Simple - (noun) : any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- Universal - (adjective satellite) : of worldwide scope or applicability
- Widespread - (adjective satellite) : distributed over a considerable extent
More words related to the meanings of عام - Aam
More words from English related to عام - Aam
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word عام - Aam in English in English.
abdominousabstractabstruseabjectaccumulativeaffluentafloataggregateaggregate numberailingapeakapparentappropriateareaartlessaverageawarebanalbi corporalblondcandidcaptaincentricchieftaincherubcitizenclichecommander in chiefcommonconcubineconspicuouslycontainedcoarsecorpulentcommonscredulouscriterioncreationcurcustomarilycustomarycutoffdatedaftdiametricdiametricallydiminutivedirect discard discernible ...
Idioms related to the meaning of عام - Aam
What are the meanings of عام - Aam in English?
Meanings of the word عام - Aam in English are abstract, afloat, banal, common, coarse, epidemic, familiar, general, national, overt, public, quotidian, simple, commonage, commonness, commonplace, commonplaceness, generalised, generalized, normal, normaliser, ordinary, plebeian, prosaic, typic, universal, widespread, commonable, commonages, commoners, commonest, dispermous, generical, roturier, typal, aam, ordal, ordinaryship and usnic. To understand how would you translate the word عام - Aam in English, you can take help from words closely related to عام - Aam or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered عام - Aam synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word عام - Aam. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use عام - Aam in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say عام - Aam in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of عام - Aam with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aam?
Meanings of aam are aam, abstract, afloat
What is the synonym of aam?
Synonym of word aam are الگ کرنا, جدا کرنا, علیحدہ کرنا, کاڑھ لینا, بلا وجود, قائم بالغیر, عام, مشکل, اخذ کرنا, دقیق
What are the idioms related to aam?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aam.
- وقت سب زخموں کا مرہم ہے
- عام روایات کے مطابق
- دنیا میں قدر نہیں صاحب کمال کی
- جرم سے انکار