Abstract meanings in Urdu
Abstract meanings in Urdu are علیحدہ کرنا, جدا کرنا, الگ کرنا, تجریدی, مجرد, باریک, دقیق, اخذ کرنا, مشکل, عام, قائم بالغیر, بلا وجود, کاڑھ لینا Abstract in Urdu. More meanings of abstract, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Abstract.
- (noun) : a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance
- (noun) : a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- (verb) : consider a concept without thinking of a specific example; consider abstractly or theoretically
- (verb) : consider apart from a particular case or instance
- (verb) : give an abstract (of)
- (adjective satellite) : not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature
- (adjective) : existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment
- (adjective satellite) : dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention
More words related to the meanings of Abstract
More words from Urdu related to Abstract
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Abstract meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خیال منتشر کرناآفاقیقلیلکامگلجھٹیاخیردشواریمحل سراممتازالگ کَرناادھر ادھر کر ديناکم چوڑابے وُقَعتگھناتیکھیتنہا کرناتکلیفکٹناتنہاورطہلذیذمشترکچٹکی بھرناسگراتخمینیغیر مہمبدھومبہمخرابیاٹکپرپیچلوگاللے تللے کرناپلٹنالمحہتیرتااندھا دھندعالم گیر بیماریتجریدیمحنتیدور کرناحکممتعصبلے رکھناعقدہآپس کانیچامحلمسترد کرناالگ تھلگ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Abstract
What are the meanings of Abstract in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Abstract in Urdu are اخذ کرنا - akhz karna, علیحدہ کرنا - alaahedah karna, الگ کرنا - alag karna, مشکل - mushkil, جدا کرنا - juda karna, باریک - baariik, عام - aam, مجرد - mujarrad, دقیق - daqiiq and تجریدی - tajriidi. To understand how would you translate the word Abstract in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Abstract or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Abstract synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Abstract. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Abstract in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Abstract in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Abstract with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by abstract?
Meanings of abstract are اخذ کرنا - akhz karna, علیحدہ کرنا - alaahedah karna, الگ کرنا - alag karna, مشکل - mushkil, جدا کرنا - juda karna, باریک - baariik, عام - aam, مجرد - mujarrad, دقیق - daqiiq and تجریدی - tajriidi
Whats the definition of abstract?
Definition of the abstract are
- a concept or idea not associated with any specific instance
- a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- consider a concept without thinking of a specific example; consider abstractly or theoretically
- consider apart from a particular case or instance
- give an abstract (of)
- not representing or imitating external reality or the objects of nature
- existing only in the mind; separated from embodiment
- dealing with a subject in the abstract without practical purpose or intention
What is the synonym of abstract?
Synonym of word abstract are derivate, detaches, unfasten, puzzling, disacidify, gauzy, plebeian, insociate, steep, single
What are the idioms related to abstract?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word abstract.
- Improve the occasion
- Next to no wife a good wife is best
- When a man is single he lives at ease
- Mark off
- Pincer movement
What are the quotes with word abstract?
Here are the quotes with the word abstract in them
- There is no abstract art. You must always start with something. Afterward you can remove all traces of reality. — Pablo Picasso
- We are all hungry and thirsty for concrete images. Abstract art will have been good for one thing: to restore its exact virginity to figurative art. — Salvador Dali
- Praise or blame has but a momentary effect on the man whose love of beauty in the abstract makes him a severe critic on his own works. — John Keats
- Wisdom is the abstract of the past, but beauty is the promise of the future. — Oliver Wendell Holmes