Admit meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Admit.
- (verb) : admit into a group or community
- (verb) : have room for; hold without crowding
- (verb) : declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
- (verb) : serve as a means of entrance
- (verb) : give access or entrance to
- (verb) : afford possibility
- (verb) : allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of
- (verb) : allow to enter; grant entry to
It's high time for the art world to admit that the avant-garde is dead. It was killed by my hero, Andy Warhol, who incorporated into his art all the gaudy commercial imagery of capitalism (like Campbell's soup cans) that most artists had stubbornly scorned.
|We admit it||ہم اسے قبول کرتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Admit
More words from Urdu related to Admit
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Admit meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
باندھناسرپرستی کرناوصول کرناساد کرناٹھیرانافرمانامائل ہوناامید کرنارضا مندیعِزت و احترام کرنالینامیل کرنااعتبار نہ کرناسادھناسر جھکانااقرار کرناگھیرناتصوردھیان کرنااعتقاد کرنااظہار خوشنودی کرنااظہار خیال کرنادرستقبولیحق دار ہوناانتقال کرناچمٹے رہنااستعفاذکر خیرگُزارِشحرمت کرناجگرمیثاققابوسونپنامقبولیتتابعداری کرناسماعت کرناعہد اطاعتداخلہایک رنگ ہونااجارہ دار ہوناگمان کرناجاری ہوناڈھالنادیکھ بھالدیکھناپسند ہوناتصدیق کرناہبہ دینا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Admit
What are the meanings of Admit in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Admit in Urdu are فرض کرنا - farz karna, ماننا - maanna, تسلیم - tasliim, اقرار کرنا - eqraar karna, دخل کرنا - dakhl karna and منظور کرنا - manzuur karna. To understand how would you translate the word Admit in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Admit or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Admit synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Admit. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Admit in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Admit in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Admit with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by admit?
Meanings of admit are فرض کرنا - farz karna, ماننا - maanna, تسلیم - tasliim, اقرار کرنا - eqraar karna, دخل کرنا - dakhl karna and منظور کرنا - manzuur karna
Whats the definition of admit?
Definition of the admit are
- admit into a group or community
- have room for; hold without crowding
- declare to be true or admit the existence or reality or truth of
- serve as a means of entrance
- give access or entrance to
- afford possibility
- allow participation in or the right to be part of; permit to exercise the rights, functions, and responsibilities of
- allow to enter; grant entry to
What is the synonym of admit?
Synonym of word admit are fancy, obequitate, admission, believe, own, conject, occupy, homage, assume, confess
What are the idioms related to admit?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word admit.
- Hand it to one
- To throw up the sponge
- Come to heel
- Plead guilty
- Plead guilty
What are the quotes with word admit?
Here are the quotes with the word admit in them
- Some of the most amazing human beings on the face of the planet go to sci-fi conventions, although I'm sure a few of them wouldn't admit it. — Richard Hatch
- It's high time for the art world to admit that the avant-garde is dead. It was killed by my hero, Andy Warhol, who incorporated into his art all the gaudy commercial imagery of capitalism (like Campbell's soup cans) that most artists had stubbornly scorned. — Camille Paglia
- I will admit to hoarding beauty products. I'm a beauty lady. — Naya Rivera
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations. — Steve Jobs
How to use admit in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use admit in a sentence.
- We admit it — ہم اسے قبول کرتے ہیں