Convenience meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Convenience.
- (noun) : a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- (noun) : a toilet that is available to the public
- (noun) : the quality of being useful and convenient
- (noun) : the state of being suitable or opportune
Nature is not simply a technical or economical resource, and human beings are not mere numbers. To suggest that one can somehow align all the squabbling institutions of science, environmental management, government and diplomacy in an alliance of convenience to regulate the global climate seems to me optimistic.
More words related to the meanings of Convenience
More words from Urdu related to Convenience
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Convenience meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خاموشیتَشفینومخلاصیآرام کرنے دینادرد مٹاناآرام دینافراوانیسکونتسکین کرناتھپ تھپاناچپ ہونامارفلاحآنندبہتاتتکلیف دور کرنادولت کی بہتاتسنسانگم سمدرستیسلانارہائیوقفہجسمانی درداعتبار کرنا êtebaarبرکتسکوتدھیرج باندھناآرام دہخوابعلاج کرنا êlaajمددبسرامافراطحقِ آسائشنعمتچپپرسکونتدبیرگُنجائشمخلصیآسانیدولت مندیوفاتدل بہلانابہ آرامپڑنادرمانفرصت ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Convenience
What are the meanings of Convenience in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Convenience in Urdu are آرام - aaraam and فراغت - faraaghat. To understand how would you translate the word Convenience in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Convenience or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Convenience synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Convenience. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Convenience in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Convenience in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Convenience with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by convenience?
Meanings of convenience are آرام - aaraam and فراغت - faraaghat
Whats the definition of convenience?
Definition of the convenience are
- a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- a toilet that is available to the public
- the quality of being useful and convenient
- the state of being suitable or opportune
What is the synonym of convenience?
Synonym of word convenience are resoled, sufficiency, repose, resits, respite, relief, reposes, quiet, reposed, happiness
What are the idioms related to convenience?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word convenience.
- A bed of roses
- After dinner sit a while after supper walk a mile
- After dinner sit a while; after supper walk a mile
- After reckoning one must drink
- After so money ship wrecks the harbour
What are the quotes with word convenience?
Here are the quotes with the word convenience in them
- The god whom science recognizes must be a God of universal laws exclusively, a God who does a wholesale, not a retail business. He cannot accommodate his processes to the convenience of individuals. — William James
- Nature is not simply a technical or economical resource, and human beings are not mere numbers. To suggest that one can somehow align all the squabbling institutions of science, environmental management, government and diplomacy in an alliance of convenience to regulate the global climate seems to me optimistic. — James Buchan
- Today the demands are for even higher standards in the quality of care, for greater flexibility and convenience in treatment times, and for more prevention through screening and health checks. — Lucy Powell
- Politics I conceive to be nothing more than the science of the ordered progress of society along the lines of greatest usefulness and convenience to itself. — Woodrow Wilson