Comfortable meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Comfortable.
- (adjective satellite) : in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich
- (adjective satellite) : sufficient to provide comfort
- (adjective) : free from stress or conducive to mental ease; having or affording peace of mind
- (adjective) : providing or experiencing physical well-being or relief ( comfy' is informal)
More words related to the meanings of Comfortable
More words from Urdu related to Comfortable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Comfortable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لمبی تانناقراراعتبار کرنا êtebaarسہولیتتشفینیستیتھپ تھپاناچپ کرانامرہمنیندشفاوقفہسہولتتسکین بخشآنسو پوچھناچپ کرناسُکھیاپائےخلاصیسکھ چین یا آرام دیناسہلتسلیآخری حساب کتابمناسبتمانیتقیلولہدوائ دینابقیہنعیمخاتمہچینساکتاِطمینانعلاجفرصتدرد مٹاناراحت بخشآرامایک آخری ضربآرام دہامن پسندنومآنندسہارا لیناتکلیف دور کرناسکونفراغتخاموشیتَشفیمار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Comfortable
What are the meanings of Comfortable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Comfortable in Urdu are آرام - aaraam and آرام دہ - aaraam deh. To understand how would you translate the word Comfortable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Comfortable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Comfortable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Comfortable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Comfortable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Comfortable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Comfortable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by comfortable?
Meanings of comfortable are آرام - aaraam and آرام دہ - aaraam deh
Whats the definition of comfortable?
Definition of the comfortable are
- in fortunate circumstances financially; moderately rich
- sufficient to provide comfort
- free from stress or conducive to mental ease; having or affording peace of mind
- providing or experiencing physical well-being or relief ( comfy' is informal)
What is the synonym of comfortable?
Synonym of word comfortable are quietus, relaxative, reate, easy, easiness, relaxants, reasts, cozy, easement, pacifying
What are the idioms related to comfortable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word comfortable.
- A bed of roses
- After dinner sit a while after supper walk a mile
- After dinner sit a while; after supper walk a mile
- After reckoning one must drink
- After so money ship wrecks the harbour
What are the quotes with word comfortable?
Here are the quotes with the word comfortable in them
- Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator. — Confucius
- A comfortable old age is the reward of a well-spent youth. Instead of its bringing sad and melancholy prospects of decay, it would give us hopes of eternal youth in a better world. — Maurice Chevalier
- I'm very accepting with my age. It's like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you've become comfortable in your skin. — Zoe Saldana
- As I get older I'm more and more comfortable being alone. — Sienna Miller