Corrected meanings in Urdu
Corrected meanings in Urdu is درست Corrected in Urdu. More meanings of corrected, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Corrected.
- (adjective) : having something undesirable neutralized
Heart and head are the constituent parts of character temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved.
More words related to the meanings of Corrected
More words from Urdu related to Corrected
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Corrected meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رسم پرستاخذ کرناپکیدورہمحفوظسیدھاقابل معذوریچسپاںبرمحلٹھیک ٹھاکدرست کرنابے کسرسمانایقیننیزہ بازیکواںٹھیکبموقعہداہنی طَرَفاختیار کرلینابا ضمیرفِٹتجوریحقبالکُل درستاتر جوگصادقپاک و صافاپناناحقیقیسیدھا کرنامنظور کرناپورامخلصذرا سااچھی طرح سے متوازنلگنے جوگلائقخوش آئندہضبط کرناناقابل شبہصَحيحآوازایماندارغلطی سے پاکقابل مدافعتپر تکلفاپنے واسطے رکھنا لینامعقولراست ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Corrected
What are the meanings of Corrected in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Corrected in Urdu is درست - durust. To understand how would you translate the word Corrected in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Corrected or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Corrected synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Corrected. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Corrected in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Corrected in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Corrected with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by corrected?
Meaning of corrected is درست - durust
Whats the definition of corrected?
Definition of the corrected are
- having something undesirable neutralized
What is the synonym of corrected?
Synonym of word corrected are correct, integral, prim, suitable, corrigible, arrectary, opportune, appropriate, indubitable, permissible
What are the idioms related to corrected?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word corrected.
- Salt spilt is seldom clean taken up
- To pour oil on the waters
- Two wrongs do not make a right
What are the quotes with word corrected?
Here are the quotes with the word corrected in them
- When Brian told me he grew up in New Mexico, I told him I thought it is cool that people from other countries play football. He corrected me on my geography and agreed to sit down with me anyway. — Terry Bradshaw
- Heart and head are the constituent parts of character temperament has almost nothing to do with it, and, therefore, character is dependent upon education, and is susceptible of being corrected and improved. — Giacomo Casanova
- In antiquity the sage kings recognized that men's nature is bad and that their tendencies were not being corrected and their lawlessness controlled. — Xun Zi
- Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles. — Xun Zi