Proper meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Proper.
- (adjective satellite) : limited to the thing specified
- (adjective) : marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness
- (adjective satellite) : having all the qualities typical of the thing specified
- (adjective satellite) : appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
More words related to the meanings of Proper
More words from Urdu related to Proper
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Proper meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کسا ہواحال کانازک طبعمتعلقسچاواجببل وثوقمطابقاجلابھرنادورہپروانساز گراخذ کرنابہَت با اصُولبہ فکربے میلحلالیسیم تنکوئی ایکقدرتیمعتدبہہوشیارتھپکیحلال شدہنامہسجیلاانکار کرناٹھیک کرناچوکرآئینیدرستتابعمدہترقی کرناعدل پسندمستحقبرمحلفارغ التحصیلکواںسماناباضابطہپری وشمقبولزیب و زینتحَرفَت میں تربیت یافتہ فرداہلہدفناقابل شبہایک ساں ...
Idioms with the word Proper in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Proper
What are the meanings of Proper in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Proper in Urdu are مناسب - munaasib, درست - durust, لائق - laa eq, صحیح - sahiih, واقعی - waaqei, زیبا - zeyba and روا - rawa. To understand how would you translate the word Proper in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Proper or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Proper synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Proper. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Proper in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Proper in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Proper with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by proper?
Meanings of proper are مناسب - munaasib, درست - durust, لائق - laa eq, صحیح - sahiih, واقعی - waaqei, زیبا - zeyba and روا - rawa
Whats the definition of proper?
Definition of the proper are
- limited to the thing specified
- marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness
- having all the qualities typical of the thing specified
- appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a person's character, needs
What is the synonym of proper?
Synonym of word proper are suably, apposite, ortho, ok, just, objective, graceful, aurate, rightable, applicable
What are the idioms with the word proper?
Here are the idioms with the word proper in them.
- A proper frame of mind
- Do what you think proper and do not be afraid
What are the idioms related to proper?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word proper.
- It is just that he who asks forgiveness for his offence should grant it in return
- Slaves of the rich are slaves indeed
- Worthy things happen to the worthy
- Salt spilt is seldom clean taken up
- To pour oil on the waters
What are the quotes with word proper?
Here are the quotes with the word proper in them
- The class distinctions proper to a democratic society are not those of rank or money, still less, as is apt to happen when these are abandoned, of race, but of age. — W.H.Auden
- We are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of Nature has placed in our power... the battle, sir, is not to the strong alone it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. — Patrick Henry
- Art is the proper task of life. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- The prerequisite of originality is the art of forgetting, at the proper moment, what we know. — Arthur Koestler