Ok meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Ok.
- (adjective satellite) : being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- (adverb) : an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- (noun) : an endorsement
I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity.
|Do you have my book?||کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟|
|He spoke||وہ بولا|
|He took||اس نے لیا|
|I read a book sometimes||میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں|
|I spoke||میں بولا|
|I took||میں نے لیا|
|I will never smoke||میں کبھی بھی سگریٹ نہیں پیوں گا|
|My book||میری کتاب|
|My books||میری کتابیں|
|She took that||وہ اسے لیتی تھی|
|That is not my book||وہ میری کتاب نہیں ہے|
|We spoke||ہم بولے|
|We took||ہم نے لیا|
More words related to the meanings of Ok
More words from Urdu related to Ok
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Ok meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مناسب طور سےعادلاچھابہشتیدورگُداز جِسَمحق پرواقعیمحفوظالٹرامراسلہ نگارپکیسٹھنااتفاق کرنااچھی طرح سے متوازنبخوبیقطر کی سمت میںخوبصورتپر تکلفبرمحلجوڑ بٹھاناجوں کا توںعمدہمقرر کرنادعوت دیناجنتیداہنی طَرَفمَدبَندیہیحقیقت میں موجودبے شکبہت زیادہسماناتحادموافق ہوناٹکسالیسماعت کرناسیدھا کرناہمہ دانجیسا چاہیےصادقبحرانہدایت کرنااولخاصہاخذ کرناخاندانیدرستی سےعادلانہخوب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Ok
What are the meanings of Ok in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Ok in Urdu are درست - durust, ٹھیک - thiik, خوب - khuub, اتفاق کرنا - ittefaaq karna, منظور کرنا - manzuur karna and بجا - baja. To understand how would you translate the word Ok in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Ok or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Ok synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Ok. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Ok in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Ok in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Ok with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ok?
Meanings of ok are درست - durust, ٹھیک - thiik, خوب - khuub, اتفاق کرنا - ittefaaq karna, منظور کرنا - manzuur karna and بجا - baja
Whats the definition of ok?
Definition of the ok are
- being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- an expression of agreement normally occurring at the beginning of a sentence
- an endorsement
What is the synonym of ok?
Synonym of word ok are indubitable, jake, corrected, business like, firn, concretise, concede, fitly, acculturate, ably
What are the idioms related to ok?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ok.
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- Salt spilt is seldom clean taken up
- To pour oil on the waters
- Two wrongs do not make a right
- Look alive
What are the quotes with word ok?
Here are the quotes with the word ok in them
- I'm 36 and if I met a woman of my own age and married her, I'd also be marrying her former life, her past. It might be OK for some people - I don't want to judge it or anything - but it's not for me. It would destroy my creativity. — Henry Rollins
- I developed a nutty attitude where I'd think, If some guy really loves me he doesn't care if I'm fat. I'd come up with all these stupid reasons why it would be OK to be fat. — Kirstie Alley
- Beauty can make you powerful in a way that isn't good for you. Being OK is better for the person I have become. — Felicity Huffman
- I've had some movies that have been ridiculed, but that's OK with me. I don't feel that really defines me. Should I change who I am to be popular? — Kevin Costner
How to use ok in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use ok in a sentence.
- Do you have my book? — کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟
- He spoke — وہ بولا
- He took — اس نے لیا
- I read a book sometimes — میں کبھی کبھار ایک کتاب پڑھتا ہوں
- I spoke — میں بولا