Intact meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Intact.
- (adjective satellite) : (used of domestic animals) sexually competent
- (adjective satellite) : constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged
- (adjective satellite) : undamaged in any way
- (adjective satellite) : (of a woman) having the hymen unbroken
After the desperate years of their own war, after six years of repression inside Spain and six years of horror in exile, these people remain intact in spirit. They are armed with a transcendent faith they have never won, and yet they have never accepted defeat.
More words related to the meanings of Intact
More words from Urdu related to Intact
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Intact meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اپنے واسطے رکھنا لیناکواںعادلداہنی طَرَفپُورامعتبرراستہوشیارمعیاربے کسرسارا کا ساراقوی العزمجو لگ سکےبجنانوبتوقت پرپاکپاک و صافپورا کرناذرانہایتاکملایمان داربے قیدتَمامخاصعقلمندفاضلمحفوظدورہپختہ سیرتموافقغیر منقطعلے رکھنااچھی طرح سے متوازنسیدھاخوش آئندہثابَتپکیبجافاضلانہاہلشدید کنتیارپکنامطابقیقینسماناصافمعصوم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Intact
What are the meanings of Intact in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Intact in Urdu are کامل - kaamil, درست - durust and سالم - saalim. To understand how would you translate the word Intact in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Intact or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Intact synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Intact. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Intact in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Intact in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Intact with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by intact?
Meanings of intact are کامل - kaamil, درست - durust and سالم - saalim
Whats the definition of intact?
Definition of the intact are
- (used of domestic animals) sexually competent
- constituting the undiminished entirety; lacking nothing essential especially not damaged
- undamaged in any way
- (of a woman) having the hymen unbroken
What is the synonym of intact?
Synonym of word intact are perfectas, acculturate, salm, perfect, gradely, purpurate, well balanced, whole, mature, fit
What are the idioms related to intact?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word intact.
- Salt spilt is seldom clean taken up
- To pour oil on the waters
- Two wrongs do not make a right
What are the quotes with word intact?
Here are the quotes with the word intact in them
- In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact to shatter and destroy it is not so good. — Sun Tzu
- Change your opinions, keep to your principles change your leaves, keep intact your roots. — Victor Hugo
- After the desperate years of their own war, after six years of repression inside Spain and six years of horror in exile, these people remain intact in spirit. They are armed with a transcendent faith they have never won, and yet they have never accepted defeat. — Martha Gellhorn
- It's just really hard to work and get better, building and planning for the future with the new Monte Carlo and keeping the race team intact and keeping them healthy. — Dale Earnhardt