Justifiable meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Justifiable.
- (adjective satellite) : capable of being justified
A pun does not commonly justify a blow in return. But if a blow were given for such cause, and death ensued, the jury would be judges both of the facts and of the pun, and might, if the latter were of an aggravated character, return a verdict of justifiable homicide.
More words related to the meanings of Justifiable
More words from Urdu related to Justifiable
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Justifiable meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Justifiable
What are the meanings of Justifiable in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Justifiable in Urdu are درست - durust, ٹھیک - thiik and بجا - baja. To understand how would you translate the word Justifiable in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Justifiable or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Justifiable synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Justifiable. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Justifiable in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Justifiable in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Justifiable with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by justifiable?
Meanings of justifiable are درست - durust, ٹھیک - thiik and بجا - baja
Whats the definition of justifiable?
Definition of the justifiable are
- capable of being justified
What is the synonym of justifiable?
Synonym of word justifiable are conscionable, correspondent, suitable, indubitable, ok, appropriate, appropriately, sound, indeed, correct
What are the idioms related to justifiable?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word justifiable.
- Justice to god is called religion to our parents piety
- Salt spilt is seldom clean taken up
- To pour oil on the waters
- Two wrongs do not make a right
- Do the honours
What are the quotes with word justifiable?
Here are the quotes with the word justifiable in them
- A pun does not commonly justify a blow in return. But if a blow were given for such cause, and death ensued, the jury would be judges both of the facts and of the pun, and might, if the latter were of an aggravated character, return a verdict of justifiable homicide. — Oliver Wendell Holmes
- I believe the American people have a genuine and justifiable fear of government intrusion in what they instinctively know is going to be an ever more intrusive world. — Joe Biden
- Thus, the use of fiat money is more justifiable in financing a depression than in financing a war. — Carroll Quigley