Covering meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Covering.
- (noun) : the work of applying something
- (noun) : the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
- (noun) : a natural object that covers or envelops
- (noun) : the act of protecting something by covering it
- (noun) : an artifact that covers something else (usually to protect or shelter or conceal it)
A human being has so many skins inside, covering the depths of the heart. We know so many things, but we don't know ourselves! Why, thirty or forty skins or hides, as thick and hard as an ox's or bear's, cover the soul. Go into your own ground and learn to know yourself there.
More words related to the meanings of Covering
More words from Urdu related to Covering
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Covering meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پہاڑیپناہ لیناذمے دار ہوناآڑنقابحفاظت کی جائےخفہحیلہجوڑپردہپرداختگرویسد راہبچاؤباڑھ لگاناپرچھاؤںذمہلولٹصفائہونے دیناقیدسہارا دینالوکیمزاحمتٹیلاحارجسہاراچوٹ سے محفوظ رکھنے والی چیزاوپر لاناچوریپٹاٹکانااڑواڑوسیلہلبپردےاوٹ کرناگہنےپخحمایتکیلباڑجھلیکفیلپردگیمدافعتکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دیناسنڈاسیسنبھالا دیناگرو ...
Idiom related to the meaning of Covering
What are the meanings of Covering in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Covering in Urdu are آڑ - aar and اوٹ - ot. To understand how would you translate the word Covering in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Covering or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Covering synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Covering. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Covering in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Covering in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Covering with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by covering?
Meanings of covering are آڑ - aar and اوٹ - ot
Whats the definition of covering?
Definition of the covering are
- the work of applying something
- the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
- a natural object that covers or envelops
- the act of protecting something by covering it
- an artifact that covers something else (usually to protect or shelter or conceal it)
What is the synonym of covering?
Synonym of word covering are marrow, fence, intervention, encumbrance, excuse, uut, empalement, defence, veil, cramp
What are the idioms related to covering?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word covering.
- A bad bush is better than the open field
What are the quotes with word covering?
Here are the quotes with the word covering in them
- By far my most perilous assignment was covering a tank car explosion. — Jessica Savitch
- For me, journalism has been more a matter of projecting a particular approach to covering policies, to covering issues. It was a continuation of what I tried to do in government. — Eliot Spitzer
- A human being has so many skins inside, covering the depths of the heart. We know so many things, but we don't know ourselves! Why, thirty or forty skins or hides, as thick and hard as an ox's or bear's, cover the soul. Go into your own ground and learn to know yourself there. — Meister Eckhart
- But I spent just two calendar years at Cornell University, though it was covering more than three years of work, and then went to medical school and did become interested in psychiatry, and even helped form a kind of psychiatry club in medical school. — Robert Jay Lifton