Shade meanings in Urdu
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Shade.
- (noun) : a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
- (noun) : protective covering that protects something from direct sunlight
- (noun) : a position of relative inferiority
- (noun) : relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body
- (noun) : a slight amount or degree of difference
- (verb) : protect from light, heat, or view
- (verb) : represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- (verb) : cast a shadow over
- (noun) : a representation of the effect of shadows in a picture or drawing (as by shading or darker pigment)
- (noun) : a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- (verb) : pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree
- (verb) : vary slightly
- (noun) : a protective ornamental covering for a lamp, used to screen a light bulb from direct view
More words related to the meanings of Shade
More words from Urdu related to Shade
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Shade meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
شعاعپشتیچار ديواریروشن ہونابھوتکابسصورت خیالیجھلک جاناہویدارکاوٹمدد کرناذلاوپر لاناگودااخفاانعکاسچھاؤںبتھانرہن رکھنابارکرائے پر یا پٹے پر دیناحفاظت کی جائےجلنادفاعیاٹکدوجاپولاچندویادباؤ ڈالناکِسی خطرےکیلذواوجھلپرداختخفگیکفیلمکفول کرنااڑفروزحجاببتگھونگٹ کرنا یا مارناٹھیاحفاظتاٹکانالکڑمشکلحصاراترناسایہ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Shade
What are the meanings of Shade in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Shade in Urdu are آڑ - aar, سایہ - saayah, چھاؤں - chhaa on, پرچھاؤں - par chhaa in, پرتو - par tau and سائبان - saa ebaan. To understand how would you translate the word Shade in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Shade or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Shade synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Shade. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Shade in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Shade in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Shade with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by shade?
Meanings of shade are آڑ - aar, سایہ - saayah, چھاؤں - chhaa on, پرچھاؤں - par chhaa in, پرتو - par tau and سائبان - saa ebaan
Whats the definition of shade?
Definition of the shade are
- a subtle difference in meaning or opinion or attitude
- protective covering that protects something from direct sunlight
- a position of relative inferiority
- relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body
- a slight amount or degree of difference
- protect from light, heat, or view
- represent the effect of shade or shadow on
- cast a shadow over
- a representation of the effect of shadows in a picture or drawing (as by shading or darker pigment)
- a quality of a given color that differs slightly from another color
- pass from one quality such as color to another by a slight degree
- vary slightly
- a protective ornamental covering for a lamp, used to screen a light bulb from direct view
What is the synonym of shade?
Synonym of word shade are muniment, aar, shads, mound, veil, shadings, mortgage, shelter, shadowing, let
What are the idioms related to shade?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word shade.
- A friend is another self
- A crooked stick has a crooked shadow
- A mountain and a river are good neighbours
- Change of fortune is the lot of life
- Galanty show
What are the quotes with word shade?
Here are the quotes with the word shade in them
- Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. — Les Brown
- Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. — Warren Buffett
- A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will never sit. — D. Elton Trueblood
- Sometimes leadership is planting trees under whose shade you'll never sit. It may not happen fully till after I'm gone. But I know that the steps we're taking are the right steps. — Jennifer M. Granholm