Cracking meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Cracking.
- (noun) : a sudden sharp noise
- (noun) : the act of cracking something
- (noun) : the process whereby heavy molecules of naphtha or petroleum are broken down into hydrocarbons of lower molecular weight (especially in the oil-refining process)
If you were the first person ever to design an application for the iPhone and you patented it, you would be very, very better off than we are right now, you know? But you've got to be the first one to do it. So I figured that Led Zeppelin or the Stones were going to do it unless we just got on to it. So I got cracking with the guys from Apple.
More words related to the meanings of Cracking
More words from Urdu related to Cracking
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cracking meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نشانعلیحدہبلندسختممتاز چیز یا شخصسر بلندمشورذہینپہچانناسیاست دانخاصمغرورانگشت نمانخیال کرنے کے لائقتاش کا اکّاظاہرنامیمشہورفرازاتینتعزیزاتمعلامت تشخیص مرضتمیز کرنامقبولممیزمرتفعاعلیقابل مشاہدہیکتاجوش سے مُتعلّقناموری کامختلفارجمندغلطذی عزتاکلوبڑھ کربیماری کی علامتاحساساتیبیانبرگزیدہمنفردسر با فلکنماياںبقایاچمکیلاعلیحدہ کرناقابل یادگارنشان دار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Cracking
What are the meanings of Cracking in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cracking in Urdu are ممتاز - mumtaaz and بہت اچھا - bahot achcha. To understand how would you translate the word Cracking in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cracking or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cracking synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cracking. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cracking in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cracking in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cracking with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cracking?
Meanings of cracking are ممتاز - mumtaaz and بہت اچھا - bahot achcha
Whats the definition of cracking?
Definition of the cracking are
- a sudden sharp noise
- the act of cracking something
- the process whereby heavy molecules of naphtha or petroleum are broken down into hydrocarbons of lower molecular weight (especially in the oil-refining process)
What is the synonym of cracking?
Synonym of word cracking are egregious, great snipe, distinguished, great auk, distinct, sensational, discriminate, supereminent, diagnostic, indistinguished
What are the idioms related to cracking?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cracking.
- High and might
- Niminy piminy
What are the quotes with word cracking?
Here are the quotes with the word cracking in them
- If you were the first person ever to design an application for the iPhone and you patented it, you would be very, very better off than we are right now, you know? But you've got to be the first one to do it. So I figured that Led Zeppelin or the Stones were going to do it unless we just got on to it. So I got cracking with the guys from Apple. — Dhani Harrison
- There's always a period of curious fear between the first sweet-smelling breeze and the time when the rain comes cracking down. — Don DeLillo
- I think Led Zeppelin must have worn some of the most peculiar clothing that men had ever been seen to wear without cracking a smile. — Robert Plant
- You can't have a United States if you are telling some folks that they can't get on the train. There is a cracking point where a society collapses. — Bruce Springsteen