Lofty meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Lofty.
- (adjective satellite) : of imposing height; especially standing out above others
- (adjective satellite) : having or displaying great dignity or nobility
- (adjective satellite) : of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style
I now bid farewell to the country of my birth - of my passions - of my death a country whose misfortunes have invoked my sympathies - whose factions I sought to quell - whose intelligence I prompted to a lofty aim - whose freedom has been my fatal dream.
More words related to the meanings of Lofty
More words from Urdu related to Lofty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Lofty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
عقاب کا گھونسلالا انتہاپھیلا ہواڈھیٹمنہ زوردیوچڑھتاتہیروشنخوشدلیرخود دارنشان دارذوالجلاللڑکابے روکدکھاوٹیکنڈلکم درجے کاٹھاٹھ دارعمُوداًبا عظمتمخبوطبرگزیدہضدینماياںتحکم پسندسَر پر غروراونچائیمشرفگرانقدربے دھڑککلغیحیلہ بازیغوغائیبہتضروریعلویپہچانناڈراونافالتوالٹرابڑاہیکڑی بازبلونتقصریالگعفریت صورتبرترجنگلی ...
Idiom with the word Lofty in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Lofty
|Two proud men cannot ride one ass||دو مغرور آدمی کوئی کام مل کر نہیں کر سکتے|
What are the meanings of Lofty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Lofty in Urdu are ممتاز - mumtaaz, بالا - baala, سرکش - sar kash, شان دار - shaan daar, عظیم - aziim, مغرور - maghruur, بلند - buland, فراز - faraaz, با وقار - baa wiqaar and مرتفع - murtafa. To understand how would you translate the word Lofty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Lofty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Lofty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Lofty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Lofty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Lofty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Lofty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by lofty?
Meanings of lofty are ممتاز - mumtaaz, بالا - baala, سرکش - sar kash, شان دار - shaan daar, عظیم - aziim, مغرور - maghruur, بلند - buland, فراز - faraaz, با وقار - baa wiqaar and مرتفع - murtafa
Whats the definition of lofty?
Definition of the lofty are
- of imposing height; especially standing out above others
- having or displaying great dignity or nobility
- of high moral or intellectual value; elevated in nature or style
What is the synonym of lofty?
Synonym of word lofty are discriminate, upon, contumacious, splendidious, cardinal, supercilious, elevates, uncontrollable, gigantic, obviated
What are the idioms with the word lofty?
Here are the idioms with the word lofty in them.
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
What are the idioms related to lofty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word lofty.
- High and might
- Pride will spit in pride's face
- The highest seat will not hold two
- Above one under standing
- Cheap and best
What are the quotes with word lofty?
Here are the quotes with the word lofty in them
- And queenly is the state she keeps, In beauty's lofty trust secure. — William Allen Butler
- Every daring attempt to make a great change in existing conditions, every lofty vision of new possibilities for the human race, has been labeled Utopian. — Emma Goldman
- I now bid farewell to the country of my birth - of my passions - of my death a country whose misfortunes have invoked my sympathies - whose factions I sought to quell - whose intelligence I prompted to a lofty aim - whose freedom has been my fatal dream. — Thomas Francis Meagher
- Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil. — James Allen