Outstanding meanings in Urdu
The signs of outstanding leadership appear primarily among the followers. Are the followers reaching their potential? Are they learning? Serving? Do they achieve the required results? Do they change with grace? Manage conflict?
The single outstanding exception was the broad yet precise mandate communicated by the General Assembly in 1946 to prepare as soon as possible the Charter of Human Rights which the San Francisco Conference had not had the time or the courage to draw up.
More words related to the meanings of Outstanding
More words from Urdu related to Outstanding
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Outstanding meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
احسندائمپاسنگزیادہقابل یادگارفرق دیکھنابڑھتیمحترمانوکھاعمدہپس اندازقابلِ احتراممعززمیزانقابل مشاہدہپیڑا جانچ چنھپر سےفرزانہعیاںفائقمشہور و معروفبہت برایکاانمٹروشنفراواںاہلکھلا کھلاافزائیسرکشغیرنادرباقی ماندہبزرگاکاسرخروتولنااوپرجدا کرنابڑھوتریبلندادل پہچانظاہرقابل یاد گارقابلِ اعتراضشریفبقایاقابل امتیازتیز طبعبڑھتا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Outstanding
What are the meanings of Outstanding in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Outstanding in Urdu are مشور - mashuur, باقی - baaqi, ممتاز - mumtaaz and بقایا - baqaaya. To understand how would you translate the word Outstanding in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Outstanding or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Outstanding synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Outstanding. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Outstanding in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Outstanding in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Outstanding with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by outstanding?
Meanings of outstanding are مشور - mashuur, باقی - baaqi, ممتاز - mumtaaz and بقایا - baqaaya
Whats the definition of outstanding?
Definition of the outstanding are
What is the synonym of outstanding?
Synonym of word outstanding are prominent, remainders, discriminate, arrears, supereminent, lefte, diagnostic, indistinguished, surplus, cracking
What are the idioms related to outstanding?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word outstanding.
- High and might
- Great talkers are like leaky pitchers everything runs out
- Money lost nothing lost courage lost much lost honours lost more lostoul lost all lost
- Of enough man leaves
- One half the world does not know how the the other half lives
What are the quotes with word outstanding?
Here are the quotes with the word outstanding in them
- The signs of outstanding leadership appear primarily among the followers. Are the followers reaching their potential? Are they learning? Serving? Do they achieve the required results? Do they change with grace? Manage conflict? — Max de Pree
- The single outstanding exception was the broad yet precise mandate communicated by the General Assembly in 1946 to prepare as soon as possible the Charter of Human Rights which the San Francisco Conference had not had the time or the courage to draw up. — Rene Cassin
- The royals - all of them, especially Prince Philip and Prince Charles - have done outstanding work with the faith communities. — Jonathan Sacks
- In a country like France, so ancient, their history is full of outstanding people, so they carry a heavy weight on their back. Who could write in French after Proust or Flaubert? — Manuel Puig