Prominent meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Prominent.
- (adjective satellite) : conspicuous in position or importance
There is no self-knowledge but an historical one. No one knows what he himself is who does not know his fellow men, especially the most prominent one of the community, the master's master, the genius of the age.
I went to England in the '70s, and I was in my early 20s. There was still a residue of that era of being an underclass or colonial. I assume it must have been a more aggressive and prominent attitude 40 years before that, because Australia internationally wasn't regarded as having much cultural value. We were a country full of sheep and convicts.
More words related to the meanings of Prominent
More words from Urdu related to Prominent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Prominent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
صاف ظاہراوپرہویدامغرورپیدا یا دلالت کرناسندِ حق ایجادملاحظہ پذیرصحراپیدا کرناظاہرداریجدابینروشناہلاتینتخیال کرنے کے لائقخصوصیتنم دارشفاففرازمعززبقایادکھاوے سےقابل غوراہمآگے نکلا ہواجدا کرناممتازنشانانوکھابیجکچمکیلاکار گربزرگبازبھڑکیلاظاہری صورتمحکممرتفعمعنی رکھناسندقابل معلومبے اختلافاکھاڑناسندرتائیعلیحدہپرکاش کرنامعلوممعتبر سیاست کارغلط ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Prominent
What are the meanings of Prominent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Prominent in Urdu are ممتاز - mumtaaz, نمایاں - numaayaan, ظاہر - zaahir and مشور - mashuur. To understand how would you translate the word Prominent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Prominent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Prominent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Prominent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Prominent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Prominent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Prominent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by prominent?
Meanings of prominent are ممتاز - mumtaaz, نمایاں - numaayaan, ظاہر - zaahir and مشور - mashuur
Whats the definition of prominent?
Definition of the prominent are
- conspicuous in position or importance
What is the synonym of prominent?
Synonym of word prominent are different, featous, lofty, disclosed, ace, brilliant, salientian, exalted, conspicous, telling
What are the idioms related to prominent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word prominent.
- High and might
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- At the head of
- High spot
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
What are the quotes with word prominent?
Here are the quotes with the word prominent in them
- There is no self-knowledge but an historical one. No one knows what he himself is who does not know his fellow men, especially the most prominent one of the community, the master's master, the genius of the age. — Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
- I went to England in the '70s, and I was in my early 20s. There was still a residue of that era of being an underclass or colonial. I assume it must have been a more aggressive and prominent attitude 40 years before that, because Australia internationally wasn't regarded as having much cultural value. We were a country full of sheep and convicts. — Geoffrey Rush
- On the other hand, in a society whose communication component is becoming more prominent day by day, both as a reality and as an issue, it is clear that language assumes a new importance. — Jean Francois Lyotard
- My mother's a psychologist, my stepfather's a psychologist, my stepmother is a therapist and my dad's a lawyer. So it was all prominent in my life. I don't know anyone who doesn't know someone on some form of prescription medicine. — Zach Braff