Marked meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Marked.
- (adjective satellite) : strongly marked; easily noticeable
- (adjective satellite) : singled out for notice or especially for a dire fate
- (adjective) : having or as if having an identifying mark or a mark as specified; often used in combination
More words related to the meanings of Marked
More words from Urdu related to Marked
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Marked meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
غلیظبرہنہ شبیہعیاںبے جھجھکسرخروسندپہچانناممتاز چیز یا شخصجسے پڑھا جا سکےقابل یادگارقوائے مختلفہتاباںتاش کا اکّامؤثرنماياںآشکار کرنابھڑک دارپرشورکھلابلندناشائستہبقایاعلامت تشخیص مرضمغروربزرگوارمتعیننشان دارمحسوسآبرو ریزپرگھٹ کرناواضحمرئیمالا مالعریاںساراقابل امتیازصریحاطلاع دینامنوربڑھ کرتمیز کرناقابل غورنتھرا ہوااہلسختمربوطیکتاپراثرعالیبیجک ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Marked
What are the meanings of Marked in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Marked in Urdu are واضح - waazeh, ممتاز - mumtaaz, نمایاں - numaayaan and نشان دار. To understand how would you translate the word Marked in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Marked or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Marked synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Marked. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Marked in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Marked in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Marked with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by marked?
Meanings of marked are واضح - waazeh, ممتاز - mumtaaz, نمایاں - numaayaan and نشان دار
Whats the definition of marked?
Definition of the marked are
- strongly marked; easily noticeable
- singled out for notice or especially for a dire fate
- having or as if having an identifying mark or a mark as specified; often used in combination
What is the synonym of marked?
Synonym of word marked are nude, distinct, referent, underscored, emblematic, evolutive, manifest, discriminate, perspicuous, salient
What are the idioms related to marked?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word marked.
- High and might
- At the head of
- High spot
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
- There is no easy way to the stars from the earth
What are the quotes with word marked?
Here are the quotes with the word marked in them
- Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it's hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way. — Joel Osteen
- The very women who object to the morals of a notoriously beautiful actress, grow big with pride when an admirer suggests their marked resemblance to this stage beauty in physique. — Minna Antrim
- There are certain people that are marked for death. I have my little list of those that treated me unfairly. — Jennifer Lopez
- A woman's life can really be a succession of lives, each revolving around some emotionally compelling situation or challenge, and each marked off by some intense experience. — Wallis Simpson