Eminent meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Eminent.
- (adjective satellite) : of imposing height; especially standing out above others
- (adjective satellite) : standing above others in quality or position
It is folly for an eminent man to think of escaping censure, and a weakness to be affected with it. All the illustrious persons of antiquity, and indeed of every age in the world, have passed through this fiery persecution.
More words related to the meanings of Eminent
More words from Urdu related to Eminent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Eminent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خرانٹصدرعیاںفوقیتپرکھابہت براعُمدہپھپھوïد لگا phaphoïdمشرفمعززبوڑھامقبولخیال کرنے کے لائقنرم دلپیڑا جانچ چنھمخلصکھلا کھلامشہور و معروفبڑھا ہواعالیغیرقابل یادگارپرلے درجے کاساکھ والافیاضماہرمتبرکراہ بریملائمروشنارجمندبردھمجیدبقایانمائشیادل پہچاناعلیٰعمدہقابلِ اعتراضکمال درجے کاسرخرونیکپیربرگزیدہقابل مشاہدہصاحبجدا کرنابالاسال خوردہجگت پرکاشی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Eminent
What are the meanings of Eminent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Eminent in Urdu are اعلی - aala, عالی - aali, بزرگ - buzurg, ممتاز - mumtaaz, شریف - shariif and سر بلند - sar buland. To understand how would you translate the word Eminent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Eminent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Eminent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Eminent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Eminent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Eminent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Eminent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by eminent?
Meanings of eminent are اعلی - aala, عالی - aali, بزرگ - buzurg, ممتاز - mumtaaz, شریف - shariif and سر بلند - sar buland
Whats the definition of eminent?
Definition of the eminent are
- of imposing height; especially standing out above others
- standing above others in quality or position
What is the synonym of eminent?
Synonym of word eminent are educed, sublime, senior, distinguished, elderwort, higher up, high, respected, distinct, eldern
What are the idioms related to eminent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word eminent.
- High and might
- Nothing is rougher than a low bred man when he was risen to a height
- If the old dog barks he gives counsel
- Manners maketh man
- The highest seat will not hold two
What are the quotes with word eminent?
Here are the quotes with the word eminent in them
- It is folly for an eminent man to think of escaping censure, and a weakness to be affected with it. All the illustrious persons of antiquity, and indeed of every age in the world, have passed through this fiery persecution. — Joseph Addison
- The Church is not a gallery for the exhibition of eminent Christians, but a school for the education of imperfect ones. — Henry Ward Beecher
- Not a few other very eminent and scholarly men made the same request, urging that I should no longer through fear refuse to give out my work for the common benefit of students of Mathematics. — Nicolaus Copernicus
- For a man to attain to an eminent degree in learning costs him time, watching, hunger, nakedness, dizziness in the head, weakness in the stomach, and other inconveniences. — Miguel de Cervantes