Decline meanings in Urdu
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Decline.
- (verb) : refuse to accept
- (noun) : change toward something smaller or lower
- (verb) : grow worse
- (noun) : a downward slope or bend
- (verb) : show unwillingness towards
- (verb) : go down
- (noun) : a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- (noun) : a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state
- (verb) : inflect for number, gender, case, etc.
More words related to the meanings of Decline
More words from Urdu related to Decline
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Decline meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اُلجھیڑاشامتتھوڑا ہو جاناپراگندگیبے تنظیمیدردمقالہقانون باطِل کَر ديناپھوکگٹھا بنانائھلواں کرنادِکھاواآوارگیغصہبرہمیبلاتھوڑا کرناکمیالٹا زمانہپہلو بدلناسعیسرکاناپایہکُترا جاناکتراناخلت ملت کرناناکافی علمبے نظمیفراقگھبراہٹکم بختیتنزلڈھالگندگیآلکسیکھوٹبڑھاپاپہلو تَہی کَرنانامنظور کرناگڑبڑشفقفریاد کرناگھال میلچکرگھٹانازوالابتلاہچر مچر کرناانشائیہپس پشت ڈالنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Decline
What are the meanings of Decline in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Decline in Urdu are انحطاط - inhetaat, ابتری - abtari, پہلو تہی کرنا - paehlu tihi karna, زوال - zawaal, کاہش - kaahish, ڈھلان - dhalaan and ہبوت - hubuut. To understand how would you translate the word Decline in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Decline or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Decline synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Decline. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Decline in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Decline in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Decline with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by decline?
Meanings of decline are انحطاط - inhetaat, ابتری - abtari, پہلو تہی کرنا - paehlu tihi karna, زوال - zawaal, کاہش - kaahish, ڈھلان - dhalaan and ہبوت - hubuut
Whats the definition of decline?
Definition of the decline are
- refuse to accept
- change toward something smaller or lower
- grow worse
- a downward slope or bend
- show unwillingness towards
- go down
- a gradual decrease; as of stored charge or current
- a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state
- inflect for number, gender, case, etc.
What is the synonym of decline?
Synonym of word decline are disbarment, disorderliness, shirk, declension, detraction, disarrangement, pining, decampment, degeneration, confusion
What are the idioms related to decline?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word decline.
- A flow will have an ebb
- All things risen will fall
- All maturity is destined to decay
- All to pieces
What are the quotes with word decline?
Here are the quotes with the word decline in them
- When a noble life has prepared old age, it is not decline that it reveals, but the first days of immortality. — Muriel Spark
- We're still living with the old paradigm of age as an arch. That's the old metaphor: You're born, you peak at midlife and decline into decrepitude. — Jane Fonda
- As a result of the digital age and the decline of first-class mail, there is no question that the Postal Service must change and develop a new business model. — Bernie Sanders
- We can recognize the dawn and the decline of love by the uneasiness we feel when alone together. — Jean de la Bruyere