Cant meanings in Urdu
Cant meanings in Urdu are کھوکھلے الفاظ, بھیک مانگنا, نیلام, جھکاؤ, فریاد کرنا, ڈھلان, دِکھاوا, ظاہِردارانَہ گُفتَگو, رَيا کار, مضبوط, ہٹا کٹا Cant in Urdu. More meanings of cant, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Cant.
- (noun) : a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
- (noun) : insincere talk about religion or morals
- (noun) : a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- (noun) : two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- (noun) : stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- (verb) : heel over
More words related to the meanings of Cant
More words from Urdu related to Cant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Cant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کاہشپرارتھنا کرناقووی الجثہبَندخیمہقوی ہئکلجھُکاوپائيدارتگڑامعقولیتقُوَّت حیات والاقائمفریادی ہونارتبہپُختہوَرزَشیٹھہراٴو والاڈھالدوامیبہَت طاقَتوَرکٹرتُندکٹھوردکھاوٹجائزمحکماسرافواویلا کرنامستقلجوانبے سلیقہدلیرہبوتصدائے احتجاج بلند کرناچاقجما ہواجان لیوااِدھَر اُدھَر تَلاش کَرنارَوِشفاقہطرح داریتازہ دمبسنانیلامگریڈجسیمورزشیضدیڈھلانسسکنا ...
Idiom with the word Cant in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Cant
What are the meanings of Cant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Cant in Urdu are مضبوط - mazbuut, ڈھلان - dhalaan, جھکاؤ - jhukaa o, بھیک مانگنا - bhiik maangna, دِکھاوا, ہٹا کٹا - hatta katta, فریاد کرنا - faryaad karna and نیلام - niilaam. To understand how would you translate the word Cant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Cant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Cant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Cant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Cant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Cant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Cant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by cant?
Meanings of cant are مضبوط - mazbuut, ڈھلان - dhalaan, جھکاؤ - jhukaa o, بھیک مانگنا - bhiik maangna, دِکھاوا, ہٹا کٹا - hatta katta, فریاد کرنا - faryaad karna and نیلام - niilaam
Whats the definition of cant?
Definition of the cant are
- a slope in the turn of a road or track; the outside is higher than the inside in order to reduce the effects of centrifugal force
- insincere talk about religion or morals
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- two surfaces meeting at an angle different from 90 degrees
- stock phrases that have become nonsense through endless repetition
- heel over
What is the synonym of cant?
Synonym of word cant are fudiciary, grade, indissoluble, inclinings, stronger, flat footed, decline, hefty, bevues, firmer
What are the idioms with the word cant?
Here are the idioms with the word cant in them.
- Love and a red nose cant be hid
What are the idioms related to cant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word cant.
- A mind moves the mass
- A sound mind in a sound body
- As sound as a roach
- Have the digestion of an ostrich
- Justice is a firm and continuous desire to render to every one that which is his due
What are the quotes with word cant?
Here are the quotes with the word cant in them
- Rule of art: Cant kills creativity! — Camille Paglia
- We cant change the wind, but we can adjust the sails. — Anonymous
- The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want and if they cant find them, they make them. — George Bernard Shaw
- I cant change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. — Jimmy Dean