Refuse meanings in Urdu
Refuse meanings in Urdu are اخور, پہلو تہی کرنا, نامنظور کرنا, فضلہ, پھوک, رد کرنا, انکار کرنا, کوڑا, باطل کرنا Refuse in Urdu. More meanings of refuse, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Refuse.
- (verb) : refuse to accept
- (noun) : food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- (verb) : show unwillingness towards
- (verb) : refuse to let have
- (verb) : refuse entrance or membership
- (verb) : resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- (verb) : elude, especially in a baffling way
Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why?
|They refuse to talk||وہ بات کرنے سے انکار کرتے ہیں|
More words related to the meanings of Refuse
More words from Urdu related to Refuse
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Refuse meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نُقصان پہنچاناغلاظتممنوعہارپلکاورراضی نہ ہوناناراض ہونااٹھا دیناملتوی کرنامنکر ہوناپارچہآج کل کرناحاصلجوفباطل ثابت کرنامٹّیساقط کرناجھاگپونگابچا کھچاگادپیچھے دھکیلناسیٹیپست کرنادرہ لگاناحلقہدلدلسلبیقسمجلناناقص مالترک کرناچھانٹنچھوڑناما بقیاوجھڑیگیرناکام چورجھوٹا کرناواپس کرناخلابھوسیانحطاطٹھُکراناجھٹالناپہلو بدلناخراب کر دینانجاستمنفی ...
Idioms with the word Refuse in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Refuse
What are the meanings of Refuse in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Refuse in Urdu are انکار کرنا - inkar karna, باطل کرنا - baatil karma, رد کرنا - rad karna, فضلہ - fuzlah, اخور - aakhor, کوڑا - kora, پہلو تہی کرنا - paehlu tihi karna, پھوک - phok and نامنظور کرنا - naa manzuur karna. To understand how would you translate the word Refuse in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Refuse or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Refuse synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Refuse. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Refuse in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Refuse in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Refuse with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by refuse?
Meanings of refuse are انکار کرنا - inkar karna, باطل کرنا - baatil karma, رد کرنا - rad karna, فضلہ - fuzlah, اخور - aakhor, کوڑا - kora, پہلو تہی کرنا - paehlu tihi karna, پھوک - phok and نامنظور کرنا - naa manzuur karna
Whats the definition of refuse?
Definition of the refuse are
- refuse to accept
- food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- show unwillingness towards
- refuse to let have
- refuse entrance or membership
- resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- elude, especially in a baffling way
What is the synonym of refuse?
Synonym of word refuse are denize, vitiate, refel, redundance, gainsay, abjudication, sullage, disavowing, revoke, rebut
What are the idioms with the word refuse?
Here are the idioms with the word refuse in them.
- It is hard to refuse when a superior entreats
- Never refuse a good offer
What are the idioms related to refuse?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word refuse.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- Material issue
- To say one nay
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
What are the quotes with word refuse?
Here are the quotes with the word refuse in them
- People who refuse to rest honorably on their laurels when they reach retirement age seem very admirable to me. — Helen Hayes
- Ours is essentially a tragic age, so we refuse to take it tragically. — David Herbert Lawrence
- Tell me, why is the media here so negative? Why are we in India so embarrassed to recognise our own strengths, our achievements? We are such a great nation. We have so many amazing success stories but we refuse to acknowledge them. Why? — Abdul Kalam
- It is amazing how the public steadfastly refuse to attend the third day of a match when so often the last day produces the best and most exciting cricket. — Frank Woolley
How to use refuse in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use refuse in a sentence.
- They refuse to talk — وہ بات کرنے سے انکار کرتے ہیں