Devil meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Devil.
- (noun) : a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- (verb) : cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- (noun) : (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind; master of Hell
- (noun) : an evil supernatural being
- (noun) : a word used in exclamations of confusion
- (noun) : a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man)
- (verb) : coat or stuff with a spicy paste
More words related to the meanings of Devil
More words from Urdu related to Devil
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Devil meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دشمنغولراچھسدیوسون بچارناجنشریر بچہآسیبآسمانیبھوتقلمعجائب المخلوقپادریربّانیدیتمردودسماویبھوت پریتٹوٹے بازو میں پر لگاناعظیم البحثہغیب کی کہناغیبینہایت قوی ہیکلپاجیایزدیبڑاطاقت دینادانااگم بتاناپریتپریبد ذاتنارائنیغیب کی بات بتانادیوساچھوٹا شیطاندوشیطانعدوبچہبن مانسانجیل سکھانے والاخدائی صفات والاعفریتآوارہمرشدبھتناقلم لگاناعجیب الخلقتگرو ...
Idioms with the word Devil in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Devil
What are the meanings of Devil in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Devil in Urdu are شیطان - shaetaan and دیو - deow. To understand how would you translate the word Devil in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Devil or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Devil synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Devil. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Devil in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Devil in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Devil with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by devil?
Meanings of devil are شیطان - shaetaan and دیو - deow
Whats the definition of devil?
Definition of the devil are
- a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations
- (Judeo-Christian and Islamic religions) chief spirit of evil and adversary of God; tempter of mankind; master of Hell
- an evil supernatural being
- a word used in exclamations of confusion
- a rowdy or mischievous person (usually a young man)
- coat or stuff with a spicy paste
What is the synonym of devil?
Synonym of word devil are the devil, diadelphous, demonian, shaytan, avidious, shaitan, shaitans, devilry, ghostlier, demonolatry
What are the idioms with the word devil?
Here are the idioms with the word devil in them.
- A saint abroad a devil at home
- Between the devil and the deep sea
- Call not the devil he will come fast
- Few may play with devil and win
- He that is busy is tempted but by one devil he that is idle by a legion
What are the idioms related to devil?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word devil.
- The black champion presses upon and follows the man who flees from it
- The devil tempts all other men but idle men tempt the devil
- A black hen lays white eggs
- A good cow may have an ill calf
- A good cow may have an illcalf
What are the quotes with word devil?
Here are the quotes with the word devil in them
- The devil had as good have let Paul alone, for he no sooner comes into prison but he falls a preaching, at which the gates of Satan's prison fly open, and poor sinners come forth. — William Gurnall
- And the first rude sketch that the world had seen was joy to his mighty heart, till the Devil whispered behind the leaves 'It's pretty, but is it Art?' — Rudyard Kipling
- Beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and devil are fighting there, and the battlefield is the heart of man. — Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Beauty and the devil are the same thing. — Robert Mapplethorpe