Demon meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Demon.
- (noun) : a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- (noun) : an evil supernatural being
- (noun) : someone extremely diligent or skillful
Not necessity, not desire - no, the love of power is the demon of men. Let them have everything - health, food, a place to live, entertainment - they are and remain unhappy and low-spirited: for the demon waits and waits and will be satisfied.
More words related to the meanings of Demon
More words from Urdu related to Demon
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Demon meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کم بختیعظیم البحثہبتالبھُوتعظیمشریر بچہمضرتپاجیگھیرابھتناقلمآسیباندیشہشیطاناِس عدَد کی علامَت یا نِشاندیوسابرائیشرارتبد ذاتصورتخبطدشمن جانیٹوٹے بازو میں پر لگاناشرستانادی۲دیتفسادحرکتبن مانسبھوتہواغول بیابانیطاقت دیناآوارہدل میں بس جاناپریتنہایت قوی ہیکلبگاڑاذیتعجیب الخلقتسایہآدم خور دیوبڑاچھوٹا شیطانضررکافرآزارعدو ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Demon
What are the meanings of Demon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Demon in Urdu are آسیب - aaseyb, شیطان - shaetaan, عفریت - ifriit and دو - deow. To understand how would you translate the word Demon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Demon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Demon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Demon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Demon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Demon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Demon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by demon?
Meanings of demon are آسیب - aaseyb, شیطان - shaetaan, عفریت - ifriit and دو - deow
Whats the definition of demon?
Definition of the demon are
- a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- an evil supernatural being
- someone extremely diligent or skillful
What is the synonym of demon?
Synonym of word demon are mischief, shaitan, avidious, infirmatory, devilry, shaitans, arefaction, demonolatry, ghostlier, spectre
What are the idioms related to demon?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word demon.
- Uncanny and eerie
- The black champion presses upon and follows the man who flees from it
- The devil tempts all other men but idle men tempt the devil
- A black hen lays white eggs
- A good cow may have an ill calf
What are the quotes with word demon?
Here are the quotes with the word demon in them
- Man tells his aspiration in his God but in his demon he shows his depth of experience. — Margaret Fuller
- Not necessity, not desire - no, the love of power is the demon of men. Let them have everything - health, food, a place to live, entertainment - they are and remain unhappy and low-spirited: for the demon waits and waits and will be satisfied. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- In a sacred ground like marriage, you find yourself out of it at certain times for reasons unknown that can be destructive. There could be a demon that kind of comes out and overtakes you. — David Boreanaz