Mission meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Mission.
- (noun) : a group of representatives or delegates
- (noun) : the organized work of a religious missionary
- (noun) : an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters
- (noun) : an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
Of course, there is no question that Libya - and the world - will be better off with Gaddafi out of power. I, along with many other world leaders, have embraced that goal, and will actively pursue it through non-military means. But broadening our military mission to include regime change would be a mistake.
More words related to the meanings of Mission
More words from Urdu related to Mission
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Mission meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تازی خبرشغلفکرفرض منصبیحاصلتماش بینکرتوتدست کاریکارواءی عملپیغامصُوت يا اصوات کا مَجمُوعہاستعمال کرنابھونکناصلاحزناضمانتبناوٹحرکت کرناتھوک پر بناناخبریںملازمتہدایتہتھیار گھسیڑ دینافریضہذلیلکریاکاریگریخُود کار گاڑیپیغام بریلفظسرفہدھندانبوتبدبنانادکھاواچٹھیقولعادت ڈالناتصرفمشورہمتفرق کام کرتے رہناجزیہبد کارکارصنعتی پیداوارفنِ سفارت ميں مہارتکاروبارمحنتبھیج ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Mission
What are the meanings of Mission in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Mission in Urdu are کار - kaar, مشن, بھیج - Bhaij, رسالت - risaalat, پیغام - paeghaam and سفارت - sefaarat. To understand how would you translate the word Mission in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Mission or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Mission synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Mission. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Mission in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Mission in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Mission with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by mission?
Meanings of mission are کار - kaar, مشن, بھیج - Bhaij, رسالت - risaalat, پیغام - paeghaam and سفارت - sefaarat
Whats the definition of mission?
Definition of the mission are
- a group of representatives or delegates
- the organized work of a religious missionary
- an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters
- an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
What is the synonym of mission?
Synonym of word mission are work, missions, utility, missioned, use, sendal, undertaking, apostume, profession, prophethood
What are the idioms related to mission?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word mission.
- A dry cough is the trumpeter of death
- A sleeveless er rand
- Grey hair are death's blossom
- To go on errand
- A vast extent of marsh
What are the quotes with word mission?
Here are the quotes with the word mission in them
- As a designer, the mission with which we have been charged is simple: providing space at the right cost. — Harry von Zell
- Of course, there is no question that Libya - and the world - will be better off with Gaddafi out of power. I, along with many other world leaders, have embraced that goal, and will actively pursue it through non-military means. But broadening our military mission to include regime change would be a mistake. — Barack Obama
- I am going to get political on you. Because I am the most shallow person in the world, my mission is to see men's formal wear change a little bit. It is too rigid! Everybody looks like a penguin! — Steven Cojocaru
- Our mission for younger people is to do our best to make exercise cool, hip - the thing to do. — Bruce Jenner