Every meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Every.
- (adjective satellite) : (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
- (adjective satellite) : each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
|Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country.||مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے|
More words from Urdu related to Every
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Every meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
جھر جھرییک قلمغیر منقسمکانچ چڑھاناواقفسالمکاسہپیالیجھر جھری دیناقائدپیچھےکار داںتمامہمہمٹکاپورے کا پورابن بٹاشیشے کامشتاقڈھیر کرنامسلمکوزہجھگڑابالکلبے سری آوازعامہسےسیکھا ہوااکٹھا کرناپچھنے دینامرتبانتمام ترکانچتربیت یافتہجمع کرناسَمُوچاتکلیفسراسرکرخت آوازعمومیہرپُوراہر ایکپیمانہجھٹکا دے کر چل دیناہر شخصپوتتجربہ کارسکلصحَت مَند حالَت ميں ...
Idioms with the word Every in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Every
What are the meanings of Every in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Every in Urdu are ہر ایک - har eyk, سب - sab, ہر - har, ایک ایک - eyk eyk and ہر کوئی. To understand how would you translate the word Every in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Every or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Every synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Every. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Every in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Every in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Every with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by every?
Meanings of every are ہر ایک - har eyk, سب - sab, ہر - har, ایک ایک - eyk eyk and ہر کوئی
Whats the definition of every?
Definition of the every are
- (used of count nouns) each and all of the members of a group considered singly and without exception
- each and all of a series of entities or intervals as specified
What is the synonym of every?
Synonym of word every are ilk, everyone, each, apiece, sab, ull, whole, undivided, all, total
What are the idioms with the word every?
Here are the idioms with the word every in them.
- Alike every day makes a clout on sunday
- All that is rare is dear that which is every day is cheep
- Are you attempting to appease every body by abandoning virtue
- As soon as i was born i wept and every day shows why
- Attribute every beginning and ending as from thence
What are the idioms related to every?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word every.
- A friendly house is the best of houses
- He who has god on his side has everything
- Among men some are jewels and some are pebbles
- The world is a staircaseome are going up and some are coming down
- The world is a staircase some are going up and some are coming down
What are the quotes with word every?
Here are the quotes with the word every in them
- Alas, after a certain age every man is responsible for his face. — Albert Camus
- Old age is an excellent time for outrage. My goal is to say or do at least one outrageous thing every week. — Louis Kronenberger
- A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, 'At my age, I don't even buy green bananas.' — Claude Pepper
- In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty. — Thomas Jefferson
How to use every in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use every in a sentence.
- Labour day celebrated on the first Monday of every September, honors millions of hardworking across the country. — مزدوری کا دن ہر ستمبر کے پہلے پیر کو منایا جاتا ہے ، ملک بھر میں لاکھوں محنت کشوں کو اعزاز دیتا ہے