Whole meanings in Urdu
Whole meanings in Urdu are ساری, تَمام, صحَت مَند حالَت ميں, سَب کا سَب, سَمُوچا, سالَم, مسلم, بھر, سارا, سالم, کامل, ثابت, پُورا, تمام, سب, پورا Whole in Urdu. More meanings of whole, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Whole.
- (noun) : an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- (noun) : all of something including all its component elements or parts
- (adjective) : including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete
- (adjective) : (of siblings) having the same parents
- (adjective satellite) : exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- (adjective satellite) : acting together as a single undiversified whole
- (adverb) : to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent ( whole' is often used informally for wholly')
- (adjective satellite) : not injured or harmed
More words related to the meanings of Whole
More words from Urdu related to Whole
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Whole meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نہایتمُکَمَل کَردہحاذقکلسیدھاتکرارکھونٹمالا مالقانعمبلغہوشیاردھچکہجوں کا توںعمومیپُختہسنوارنایک قلممامونبے قیدفحشجائزنداکوزہقائمپختہ کرناپانی پرخیالیکہنہ مشقلاکلامسیلاب زدہمعصومعدد صحیحلاریبعاقبتبسناکاملاًپُورانیزہ بازیجھنکارنا جھگڑا کرناانجام تک پہچاناپوست کندہسنگینیکساںعقلمندطقتورپوتصاحب اِملاکبجاضابطخود سر ...
Idioms with the word Whole in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Whole
What are the meanings of Whole in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Whole in Urdu are ثابت - saabit, کامل - kaamil, تمام - tamaam, پورا - puura, سالم - saalim, سارا - saara, ساری - saari, مسلم - musallam, پُورا, سب - sab and بھر - bhar. To understand how would you translate the word Whole in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Whole or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Whole synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Whole. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Whole in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Whole in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Whole with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by whole?
Meanings of whole are ثابت - saabit, کامل - kaamil, تمام - tamaam, پورا - puura, سالم - saalim, سارا - saara, ساری - saari, مسلم - musallam, پُورا, سب - sab and بھر - bhar
Whats the definition of whole?
Definition of the whole are
- an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity
- all of something including all its component elements or parts
- including all components without exception; being one unit or constituting the full amount or extent or duration; complete
- (of siblings) having the same parents
- exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health
- acting together as a single undiversified whole
- to a complete degree or to the full or entire extent ( whole' is often used informally for wholly')
- not injured or harmed
What is the synonym of whole?
Synonym of word whole are strong, learned, fully, thorough, non segregated, confirmed, completely, undivided, plenary, stabile
What are the idioms with the word whole?
Here are the idioms with the word whole in them.
- A fair death honours the whole life
- A rotten sheep infects the whole flock
- A word out of season may mar the course of a whole life
- Better give the wool than the whole sheep
- Better give the wool than the whole sheep
What are the idioms related to whole?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word whole.
- Through and through
- All covet all lose
- Careless of things which are near we pursue eagerly things which are far away
- Grasp all lose all
- Covertousness bursts the bag
What are the quotes with word whole?
Here are the quotes with the word whole in them
- I think your whole life shows in your face and you should be proud of that. — Lauren Bacall
- The whole business of marshaling one's energies becomes more and more important as one grows older. — Hume Cronyn
- Old age is just a record of one's whole life. — Muhammad Ali
- Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi. — Oprah Winfrey