Gets meanings in Urdu
Gets meanings in Urdu is ہو جاتا ہے Gets in Urdu. More meanings of gets, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Michelle Pfeiffer hasn't been finding a lot of work recently because she doesn't like what a woman her age is offered. That's a real double standard. You get Sean Connery, who gets older and older, still playing opposite young ladies, but it doesn't work the other way around.
Idioms with the word Gets in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Gets
What are the meanings of Gets in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Gets in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Gets in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Gets or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Gets synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Gets. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Gets in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Gets in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Gets with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by gets?
ہو جاتا ہے
Whats the definition of gets?
Definition of the gets are
What are the idioms with the word gets?
Here are the idioms with the word gets in them.
- A wise man gets learning from those who have none themselves
- By gift one gets pardon
- God cures and the doctor gets the credit
- He gets reward who works hard
- He that gets wealth befor he gets wit is but a short time the master of it
What are the idioms related to gets?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word gets.
- A bald head is soon shaven
- A blind man may catch a hare
- A danger foreseen is half avoided
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- A fool bolt is soon shot
What are the quotes with word gets?
Here are the quotes with the word gets in them
- An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. — Agatha Christie
- Everyone talks about age, but it's not about age. It's about work ethic. Winning never gets old. — Lisa Leslie
- Michelle Pfeiffer hasn't been finding a lot of work recently because she doesn't like what a woman her age is offered. That's a real double standard. You get Sean Connery, who gets older and older, still playing opposite young ladies, but it doesn't work the other way around. — Denzel Washington
- I would love a family. I'm at the age where the wish for a child gets stronger. But who knows. — Cameron Diaz