Goya meanings in Urdu
Goya meanings in Urdu is گویا Goya in Urdu. More meanings of goya, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Goya.
- (noun) : Spanish painter well known for his portraits and for his satires (1746-1828)
More words from Urdu related to Goya
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Goya meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Goya
What are the meanings of Goya in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Goya in Urdu is گویا - goya. To understand how would you translate the word Goya in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Goya or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Goya synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Goya. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Goya in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Goya in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Goya with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by goya?
Meaning of goya is گویا - goya
Whats the definition of goya?
Definition of the goya are
- Spanish painter well known for his portraits and for his satires (1746-1828)
What is the synonym of goya?
Synonym of word goya are speaking, musician, vocalist, eloquent
What are the idioms related to goya?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word goya.
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A friend is another self
- A man who is merciful to a followman a calamity remembers
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
- He that excuses himself accuses himself
What are the quotes with word goya?
Here is the quote with the word goya in them
- It was my 16th birthday - my mom and dad gave me my Goya classical guitar that day. I sat down, wrote this song, and I just knew that that was the only thing I could ever really do - write songs and sing them to people. — Stevie Nicks