Consideration meanings in Urdu
Consideration meanings in Urdu are زیر غور, غور, ملاحظہ, لحاظ مروت, احترام, تلافی, سوچ, فکر, توجہ, تعلق, شرم, غار, نگاہ, عطا, عزت, لحاظ, اندیشہ, معاوضہ Consideration in Urdu. More meanings of consideration, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Consideration.
- (noun) : a considerate and thoughtful act
- (noun) : kind and considerate regard for others
- (noun) : the process of giving careful thought to something
- (noun) : a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting)
- (noun) : a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
More words related to the meanings of Consideration
More words from Urdu related to Consideration
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Consideration meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
چنتا یا سوچ میں ہوناعطیہخیال وغیرہ کا مسلط ہو جانااشتیاقدقتتصوراعتبارملاناوسواسقرینہجرمانہدیکھ بھالتعریفشفقتدریافتپرکشااتھاہستکارحالتمینڈدبھدھانسبت باہمیکھائیبہارشَرمِندَگیخَطَرمنشاوابستگینظریہشرمآبمسممبَدلاخالیہلچل پیدا کرنازخم کاریدرد سردہشتمربوط سلسلہآشوبسوچ بچارپرتشٹھاکھدائ کرناآگاہ کرواناصلاح دیناخلششہابیپاس داریاحترامًدوستی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Consideration
What are the meanings of Consideration in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Consideration in Urdu are نگاہ - nigaah, غار - ghaar, معاوضہ - moaawizah, فکر - fikr, لحاظ - lehaaz, شرم - sharm, احترام - ehteraam, تعلق - taalluq, عزت - izzat, غور - ghaur, توجہ - tawajjoh, اندیشہ - andeyshah, عطا - ata, ملاحظہ - mulaahezah, تلافی - talaafi, زیر غور and سوچ - soch. To understand how would you translate the word Consideration in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Consideration or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Consideration synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Consideration. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Consideration in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Consideration in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Consideration with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by consideration?
Meanings of consideration are نگاہ - nigaah, غار - ghaar, معاوضہ - moaawizah, فکر - fikr, لحاظ - lehaaz, شرم - sharm, احترام - ehteraam, تعلق - taalluq, عزت - izzat, غور - ghaur, توجہ - tawajjoh, اندیشہ - andeyshah, عطا - ata, ملاحظہ - mulaahezah, تلافی - talaafi, زیر غور and سوچ - soch
Whats the definition of consideration?
Definition of the consideration are
- a considerate and thoughtful act
- kind and considerate regard for others
- the process of giving careful thought to something
- a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting)
- a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
What is the synonym of consideration?
Synonym of word consideration are kenning, gulf, quittance, mindfulness, regardfulness, mortifications, reverence, contact, reamputation, trouble
What are the idioms related to consideration?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word consideration.
- In question
- A pitiful look asks enough
- On the line
- Sign away
What are the quotes with word consideration?
Here are the quotes with the word consideration in them
- The purely agitational attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject. — Jawaharlal Nehru
- The purely agitation attitude is not good enough for a detailed consideration of a subject. — Michael Korda
- The problem is when you are writing something in retrospective, it needs a lot of courage not to change, or you will forget a certain reality, and you will just take in consideration your view today. — Boutros Boutros Ghali
- The design of Rhetoric is to remove those Prejudices that lie in the way of Truth, to Reduce the Passions to the Government of Reasons to place our Subject in a Right Light, and excite our Hearers to a due consideration of it. — Mary Astell