Depression meanings in Urdu
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Depression.
- (noun) : a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- (noun) : a state of depression and anhedonia so severe as to require clinical intervention
- (noun) : pushing down
- (noun) : sad feelings of gloom and inadequacy
- (noun) : a sunken or depressed geological formation
- (noun) : angular distance below the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- (noun) : a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- (noun) : a mental state characterized by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity
- (noun) : a period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment
- (noun) : an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
More words related to the meanings of Depression
More words from Urdu related to Depression
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Depression meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بردباررسواہ کنذلت آمیزچور گڑھابرماناکم ظرفناراضیاچھی طرح سے تر کرناعاجز کرناخراباِنتشار توجہپیپاافسردگیحلیمقابِل اعتراضعوامیذلیلچہرے کا پیلا پنگہری کھائبراہیزنہایتکھوکھلا کرناچھچھوراکبیدگیدامفروتنخندقپاجیکاٹناقبرلحدپرپیٹاوبھاچھوچھانیچی جگہآزردگیدلدلناچیزچنڈالجنُونچوبچہسستیدفنبے حیاحقِيرسمادھسوقیانہادنیٰ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Depression
What are the meanings of Depression in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Depression in Urdu are پست - past, گڑھا - garha, نشیب - nasheyb, پژ مردگی - paz murdagi and کبیدگی - kabiidagi. To understand how would you translate the word Depression in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Depression or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Depression synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Depression. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Depression in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Depression in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Depression with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by depression?
Meanings of depression are پست - past, گڑھا - garha, نشیب - nasheyb, پژ مردگی - paz murdagi and کبیدگی - kabiidagi
Whats the definition of depression?
Definition of the depression are
- a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- a state of depression and anhedonia so severe as to require clinical intervention
- pushing down
- sad feelings of gloom and inadequacy
- a sunken or depressed geological formation
- angular distance below the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- a concavity in a surface produced by pressing
- a mental state characterized by a pessimistic sense of inadequacy and a despondent lack of activity
- a period during the 1930s when there was a worldwide economic depression and mass unemployment
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation
What is the synonym of depression?
Synonym of word depression are dastard, mow, low ground, vulgar, hollow, low, humble, gulf, downhill, earth bred
What are the idioms related to depression?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word depression.
- Little bodies have great souls
- He who digs a well for other often falls into it
- He that stays in the valley shall never get over the hill
- Soul sick
What are the quotes with word depression?
Here are the quotes with the word depression in them
- Every age yearns for a more beautiful world. The deeper the desperation and the depression about the confusing present, the more intense that yearning. — Johan Huizinga
- In the last 5 years, American employers have lost over $150 billion of productivity to depression alone. That is more than the GDP of 28 different States during the same period. — Patrick J.Kennedy
- Art saved me it got me through my depression and self-loathing, back to a place of innocence. — Jeanette Winterson
- Economic depression cannot be cured by legislative action or executive pronouncement. Economic wounds must be healed by the action of the cells of the economic body - the producers and consumers themselves. — Herbert Hoover